Drunk y/n and jimmin (42)

Start from the beginning

You know even my Kingfisher's thinks that i am with you because you are my blood so they ask me to chose one. I-i thought to choose you because i wanted peace but now i got my final decision.

(She walks near her dad and looked in his eyes with her red puffed eyes)

I know you still don't care if i come back or not but let me clear 1 thing "i am not leaving Kingfishers at any cost"

Flashback ends~

Y/n was holding the glass so tightly which was about to break. But someone suddenly hold her hand.

??: Stop it!

y/n: what the fuck are you doing here jimmin? (Drunk)

Jimmin: why are you so drunk?

Y/n: what do you think? (Smiles like a psycho with close eyes)

Jimmin: she is driving me crazy (mumbles)

Y/n: (takes another glass to drink but jimmin stopped her)

Jimmin: stop it you are drunk!

Y/n: huh! Then how am i suppose to forget my pain? This is the only thing which can help, cause i have no one (smiles)

Jimmin: you have me. (He whispered enough for her to hear)

Y/n: (she barely could open her eyes) really? Hn? What will you do with my problems. You will also run away one day like other.

Jimmin: i can help you y/n with any think. With your stress, health or problems. whatever and i will never leave you. (serious)

(Y/n slowly put her head on his shoulder and stayed for some minutes before speaking)

y/n: you can really help me to reduce my stress jimmin? (She whispered on his shoulder in drunk state)

*A bit matur content*

Jimmin: yes. (Patting her head)

Y/n pulled out the hug still so close to him and looked in his eyes before saying....

Y/n: then do it.

(she went more closer to him while holding his jaw with her right hand and put her lips on his. Jimmin was shocked but y/n was kissing him slowly. After some seconds he kissed her back. Y/n's hand went on his abs. And jimmin pulled away as he understood with she wanted to do.

Both breathing heavily

Jimmin: "you will regret y/n"

Y/n: you said you can help me. (Seductively)

Jimmin: i din't mean "this".

Y/n: but i did (putting her hand on his shoulder)

Jimmin: you are drunk y/n.

Y/n: then use this chance and make me feel like heaven under you min.
Or you are not able to do it?(smirk)

Suddenly he dragged her in vip room of the bar. He pushed her into that room and locked the door.

Jimmin: i hope you will not regret it tomorrow or if you do then i am not responsible.
(He pushed her on bed)

Y/n: (smirks)

Jimmin: (he jumped on her)
Ready to forget your pain baby? Because you only going to remember me

Y/n: sure. (seductively)

He locked at her neck and then in her eyes.

Jimmin: mind if i touch you? (Whisper seductively)

Y/n: will mind if you don't.....(whispers)

He kissed her slowly and it becomes rough in no time he left the lips and went to her neck then down and down. They helped eachother to take off the clothes. The room was filled with moans of both of them.

"they did it".

After some hour and there make out session~

Both breathing heavily

Y/n slept so fast. Jimmin noticed and smiled at her. He got up and cleaned both them. He made y/n wear his shirt and text his guard to get the clothes in the morning and send him text before giving him clothes.

He layed beside y/n while hugging her tightly kissed her forehead and said....

I cannot believe i lost my virginity with you.
(Smiles)

Now you are mine and only mine if anyone come between us or gives you pain i will not spare there life baby even if it is your family. You also can't do that now (kisses her cheeks)
"I love you baby" (he slept)

---------------------------

Yo people it's my first time to write something like this i know i have not gone in "details" but i will try next time. Bye and please vote. And keep giving me some motivations to write.