(12)

Hello everyone! I have finally returned to writing! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also, please leave comments on the chapters I write, it's because of some commenters that I even had the motivation to write this chapter and it brings me happiness to know what you guys think of the story! If you have constructive criticism please share it! And I really enjoy hearing what you find funny or enjoyable.

Anyways enjoy the new chapter!

-ItsAlreadyEveWakfu

-_-_-_-

The brotherhood walked down the pathway towards the town, conversing and smiling as they went. That was until they got a better view of the entrance. People stood at the entrance in lines and it looked as though they were going through booths to get through the walls.

"Seems like tough security." said Apragone

"Its not like we have anything to hide, and plus, I am really interested in some normal food." said Amalia taking off once again.

"I suppose she's right." said Eva, as they followed behind.

The town looked humongous, a castle coming out a mountain, and buildings peaking over the walls. The brotherhood gained excitement as they went, the thought of a normal night bringing happiness. They soon made it to the entrance and stood in a line.

"The walls are so tall!" said Yugo staring upwards.

"For you yeah, of course they are." said Adamai jokingly.

"Hey!" said Yugo glaring at his brother while Elely started snickering.

"I'm thinking that this may be a city." said Eva

"By the looks of it, and the security, I'm willing to think that its a pretty powerful place." said Ruel

"I wonder if it takes a fee to get in, like Brakmar?" said Amalia

"I sure hope not, I'm not in the mood to spend much." said Ruel

"Of course you're not." said Amalia

"Hello, welcome to the city of Icarma. I am going to need some information on you all and then I will give you a stamp to get inside of the walls." said a guard that the brotherhood had reached.

-_-_-_-

The brotherhood walked through the gates, staring in awe at the beautiful shops and stands lining the street.

"Its so cool here!" said Elely

"Yeah, Mama do you think that we can stay here for a while?" asked Flopin

"Sure my little Kra, now lets go find a place to stay for the night." said Eva taking the lead, her baby giggling in her hands.

"Can we play for a bit around the fountain first?" asked Chibi, Grougle following close behind.

"I suppose so." answered Eva

The brotherhood stopped at the large plaza with a fountain in the middle and let the children run and play. Yugo and Dally joining in soon after. The rest watched them and smiled.