(1)

This fanfic is originally from a dream of mine on what happened after the brotherhood went to inglorium. There are spoilers, so if you have not watched all of the seasons some things may not make sense.
-ItsAlreadyEveWakfu

---------
??? POV
---------

The large group of people stood, great pillars reaching high and floor that seemed to stretch for miles. Quite a weird group to be exact, consisting of many different races and creatures. A group from the World of Twelve, unknown to the people of Inglorium, other than the gods and dead.
A group that I watched slowly adjusting to their new surroundings, a group that I knew quite well.

--------
3rd POV
--------

Many of emotions covered faces, tears splashing upon the ground, gritting teeth, remorseful smiles.
A green haired sadida had a hand on a shorter boys shoulder as he wiped his tears. A bittersweet beginning of an adventure had began from an ending, and now they were all stuck within a world unknown.

---------
Our Adorable Bean's POV (aka, Yugo)
---------

My heart felt as if it was going through the process of baking bread as I stood next to Amalia, with tears rolling down my face.
We were within a new world, all of us having gone through Oropo's portal. All we're quiet as we stood, a sorrowful silence.

"With the battle now over, we should probably find a way out of this place, a way home." says Goultard, the first to speak.

"It would be the best course of action. We're in a new world, with hardly any knowledge about it." says Eva.

"But which way should we go? The floor seems to stretch for miles within this weird place," states Apragone.

"We could split into groups?" says Dally

"That may be the best way to go about this, with how big this world may be. The only problem would be communication with each other." replies Amalia.

"Us from Oropo's tower shall stay together, and I assume that the brotherhood of the tofu would be quite happy to stay within their group for this new adventure?" says Ush.

"I'll head off on my own, it's been a while since I've been on a lone journey. And it seems I have a lot to think about as well." says Goultard.

"But when we do find something, how would we contact each other?" asked Michelle

"I might have an idea. However I don't know if it will work." I start, "Ruel, do you remember when we found those old eliatrope ruins with the inscriptions?"

"Ah, I remember now. So you wanna try and make that small device then?" responds Ruel.

"What eliatrope device are you talking about Yugo?" asks Adamai, his voice a bit rigid.

"At some eliatrope ruins Ruel and I came across we found some inscriptions on an eliatrope invention. They would use small portals and place them within objects so that voices could be passed through them." I state.

"Anything that can go wrong with the device?" asks Elely.

"Not that was shown in the inscriptions. The only thing is that whenever the devices are activated it would run off of Yugo's wakfu," says Ruel.

"Which wouldn't be much of the problem due to the portals being so small and only activated when held," I say.

Adamai gave me a small look, but seems to not want to say anything.

"Well then, how do we make them?" asks Flopin.

"Well we'll need three small objects," I state.

"I have a few rocks," says Michelle, placing them into my hand.

"Thank you Michelle."

I placed the three rocks on the ground before saying the dragonish incantation as I cast small portals onto the rocks.

I picked up the rocks, handing them out to Eva, Ush, and Goultard.

"Your sure this'll work kid?" asks Goultard.

"I'm not fully sure, I've never done it before," I reply.

"Well it's the best thing we've got. Now we better get going if we want to try and find an exit before it's dark," says Apragone.

"We'll head that way, you all can go that way and Goultard, you can figure out where to start," says Eva, "Make sure to use the communication device if you find an exit, or are in need of help."

"I'm sure we'll be just fine Mrs. Evangeline, now we better get going shall we?" replies Ush.

"Well then, lets get going!" says Elely as she starts running off with Dally.

"We'll meet again later!" I call to the other group as we part ways, running after the two.

We walked for hours, mistaking pillars in the distance for a way out multiple times. The group was beginning to get more and more tense, and we soon stopped for a break.

"This place is really starting to annoy me!" says Amalia.

"I as well, there's not much we can do about it though." says Eva.

Adamai leaned against the large pillar we were next to. We hadn't talked the entire walk, and he hadn't said much to anyone else either. I could tell the others were a bit put off by him.

It was weird having my brother back, after searching for him for so long.

We rested for a while longer before starting off again, another couple hours passing by.

Suddenly Dally lifted Rubilax, squinting off into the distance.

"Do ya see that Rubi?" asks Dally.

"That small glowing light? Yeah," replies Rubilax.

"An exit! Come on my friends!" calls Dally, starting off in a run, Elely close behind.

"I swear if this is another pillar I'm gonna choke Dally out!" says Amalia.

"Pillars don't glow, now I've got to go!" says Ruel, speeding up as we got closer.

Soon we were all standing within the exit, a giant staircase descending below the clouds, with the sun slowly sinking through the sky.