(7)

————————
Amalia's POV
————————

I sat in a seat next to Yugo. I was watching the eniripsa make some sort of medicine.

"Can you tell us more about Eclipsairs?" asked Yugo quietly.

I jumped in my seat, not knowing he had been awake. The eniripsa seemed to be shocked as well.

"How are you awake?" asked the Eniripsa

"I don't know what you mean." said Yugo quietly once again.

"You should be in too much pain to be awake." said the eniripsa making the medicine faster.

"It does hurt, a lot, but it seems to be slowly spreading throughout my body, it's just at my stomach right now ma'am." whispered Yugo

"Oh Yugo..." I said

"So can you tell us more about Eclipsairs?" asked Yugo again.

"I suppose I can tell you what I know. The Eclipsairs were also known to be kind, whenever a family was going poor or needed food, an Eclipsair would leave them food of kamas. People tried to trick the Eclipsairs, but it was like they could see your soul and tell when you were lying. They also varied in size, some were as big as a drago turkey, while some were as small as a bow wow." said the eniripsa.

"How did they go extinct?" asked Yugo

"Us is how. We started wanting them as pets, or a sight to see. Eclipsairs didn't interact with people and were very shy creatures. That caused people to have to track them down in the forest. Eventually one accidentally killed one, they took its pelt, and it sold high on the market although it was nowhere near as beautiful and soft it had been while with that Eclipsairs soul. But because you could make a good amount of kamas, people went hunting. They caught them with no remorse. The Eclipsairs started to disappear, and no more melodious howls could be heard. All because of us. That is something I don't like to think about, at least now that we regret our history we won't do it again." said the eniripsa.

"But someone will." whispered Yugo.

"Huh?" I asked

"There's always gonna be some greedy jerk who just takes and never gives, and that's that." said Yugo

"You seem very attached to these creatures already." said the eniripsa after a minute.

"I don't know why.. but I feel like I've been with them before..." said Yugo before he fell into sleep.

———————
Ruel's POV
———————
We were outside the gates and in the forest near by. We had been trekking through the wilderness trying to find the small cabin that we had been told about.

About twenty minutes later we could see a window hidden in the trees. We walked over to it and once we got closer we could tell it was a cabin.

"We found it." said Eva

Dally ran up to the wooden door and started banging on it.

"Hello! Loru! Hello!" said Dally

Eventually a man came to the door who we could only assume was Loru.