(6)

---------
??? POV
---------
I had been watching the brotherhood, although mostly paying attention to one.
The one I am talking about was then hit by a dart. I quickly tried to find the culprit but they had somehow hidden their presence from me. There wasn't a way to do that, unless....
I couldn't worry about that now, I would have to let these events unfold. I would have to hope that they can deal with this danger alone. At least until Yugo found me.

——————
Amalia's POV
——————

We raced down the dirt path, soon we could see a village wall. We ran through the gates with the drago turkeys to and rushed through the town for a clinic.

We then saw the sign for a clinic and hopped off the drago turkeys with Dally carrying Yugo.
We ran into the clinic and cut through the small line getting a few words of protest.

Eva rang the bell for the enripsa who came walking out of the back room with a patient.

"I just needed a minute!" said the enripsa.

"We don't have a minute." said Apragone while Dally showed her Yugo.

"Follow me." said the enripsa going into a back room.

We followed her and she pointed at a patient's bed. Dally laid Yugo down

"What is the cause of pain?" asked the enripsa.

"A dart." I answered

"Do you still have the dart? I can see what was in it." said the enripsa.

Chibi held it up.

"I grabbed it just in case." He said, passing it to the enripsa who walked to a counter with a device.

I looked at the door where I could see some of the other patient's eavesdropping. Adamai glared at them before going to ask them to mind their own business.

A few seconds later the enripsa finished testing the dart. She turned around worriedly, and rushed to put a special herb on Yugos head.

"What was in the dart?" I asked, not liking how scared she seemed to be.

"I-um-I don't-I cant-I cant find out how many." said the enripsa, seeming to still be in a worried shock.

"How many of what?" asked Apragone.

"Poisons, venoms, special plants, there were so many mixed in together.." said the enripsa, sprinkling a special herb over his head now.

"What do you mean, how deadly would this poison be?" asked Eva worriedly.

"If it would have hit a kid like your little kra there, he would have been dead in a few seconds." said the enripsa.

Flopin hugged Eva, and they both looked at Yugo with worry.

"Is there a possible cure?" asked Ruel

"Maybe. The only possible thing that has a chance of healing him is eclipsairs powder." said the eniripsa.

"What is it and where can we find it?" asked Dally

"Eclipsairs powder came from Eclipsairs. Eclipsairs were a wolf-like creature with as much power as a dragon. From old books we have learned that they often had glowing blue markings and their fur was softer than almost anything, and fluffier than any fur. They were friends with the dragons and were once sighted all around this once person. Only once though. They were shy animals and never interacted with anyone except animals and dragons, that one sighting being the first time. They would howl beautiful melodies and blue glowing dust would come out of their markings. I've only ever used the powder once, but front the results and research I can say it has incredible healing abilities, although the newer it is the better healing it does. The way you can tell is if it still glows, the dimmer the glow, the older it is. It is impossible to find new Eclipsairs powder though." said the eniripsa.

"Why?" asked Elely

"Because their extinct." said the eniripsa.

"Where can we find some of this powder?" asked Rubilax

"The only source I've heard of is a guy named Loru, he lives in the woods outside the gates. It takes a lot of convincing thoug, he's a grumpy old anutrough who lives in a small cabin and hoards the powder." said the eniripsa

"I'll stay here with Yugo." I said

Everyone then headed out, grabbing Adamai along the way.