(10)

"I almost died?" asked Yugo, a look of confusion on his face.

"The dart was deadly." said Eva

"Okay, I remember waking up every once in a while with severe pain, but it was deadly?" asked Yugo

"Yes, sorry for not telling you sooner." said Amalia

"It's alright.." said Yugo, staring into nowhere for a while longer before asking a question, "If it was deadly, why am I not dead?"

"We went to this grumpy old anutrough who Eva forced to give us Eclipsairs powder, which I think healed you?" said Dally

"Eclipsairs are very pretty, was their powder pretty too?" asked Yugo, one of the ears on his hat tilting slightly.

"How would you know what Eclipsairs- oh never mind." said Adamai

"I remember sensing the eliacube, why did it disappear?" asked Yugo wearily.

The brotherhood froze. Yugo didn't know the eliacube has turned to dust, and knowing Yugo he might freak out.

"Guys?" asked Yugo

"Well the eliacube turned to dust..." said Apragone

"So it's been destroyed!?" asked Yugo with happiness coating his voice at the thought that the weapon that hurt his friends so many times had been destroyed.

"Well we don't know if it's been destroyed exactly..." said Amalia

Yugo's ears tilted down slightly, "What do you mean?"

"Well the eliacube that had turned to dust may have went into you, with the Eclipsairs powder as well, and now you might have the eliacube inside of you..." said Ruel, not able to give the information to Yugo calmly.

"Ruel! We needed to ease him into it! Now layer it on him all at once!" said Amalia, bonking the old man's head.

"What?" asked Yugo

"We know it might be hard for you to take in Yugo, but that's what we all saw.." said Eva

"But that shouldn't be possible..." said Yugo

"We are just as confused as you are buddy." said Dally

Yugo stared blankly at the ground, still taking in the information.

"What will happen now? What do you think it'll do?" asked Yugo, jerking his head up to look at Adamai since he would have the most answers on the matter.

"Yugo calm down, it's not like you've changed at all.." said Adamai before stopping, realizing that Yugo had, in fact, changed. Not mentally changed, but he now had a tail and ears, and that was a big change.

"I haven't? Then what is the tail and ears and random new facial features... and oh bwork I'm freaking out.." said Yugo grabbing his hat and sitting down on the grass.

The brotherhood looked suprised by Yugo's outburst.

"....Tail? ...Ears?" asked Elely

"Ah bwork.." said Adamai

"What do you mean by that Yugo?" asked Chibi

"I may have changed a bit.." said Yugo, his eyes darting to the ground.

"Did something happen Yugo?" asked Eva

"Possibly... but I don't want to talk about it at the moment, I'm still trying to process some stuff. Adamai has some answers.." said Yugo still tightly holding onto his hat.

The brotherhood turned to Adamai, who had been just attempted to sneak away from the questioning.

"Adamai?" asked Flopin

"So you know how I went to find Yugo this morning? Well let's just say, he was dealing with some changes.." started Adamai