Chapter 45 : Guest

Start from the beginning

I felt a hand on my shoulder and felt Mel sitting next to me.

"Y'know Will.....we could get away from all this. One word and it's done. I'll go anywhere with you."

That was my breaking point.

I flung my arms around her as I sobbed into her chest.

She held me tightly as I cried and cried, "I-it just hurts s-so bad, Mel."

"Shhh, it's fine. You'll be fine." She whispered.

"But I don't know w-hen I'll be fine. I m-miss him, I miss him so much. I-I can't live without him, Mel, I can't. I need him but I'm just so hurt, I don't think I'll ever trust him again. I can't."

"Willow, maybe you should talk to him. Hear him out, maybe it's all just a huge misunderstanding. Azrael doesn't look like someone who cheats." She said hesitantly, rubbing my back.

I nodded, "I just need more time, Mel, I can't face him."

"Y'know Will, I read something really interesting yesterday."

"What?" I sniffed.

"Even if the sun is hidden by storm clouds today, the light will definitely shine through tomorrow. Beautiful isn't it?" She murmured softly.

I nodded and shot her a weak smile.

"So what do you wanna do today? Ben and Jerry's night?"

I shook my head.

"Hmmm, with white chocolate mud cake? And maybe some Pizza?" She asked slyly.

I hesitated and then nodded. 

_________

"Will, you have a guest." Wes pops his head in, giving me a tentative smile.

"Who is it, Wessypoo?" Mel cooed, pinching his cheeks.

He swatted her hands away and flushed deep red, "I'm not a baby, Mel." He pouted.

"But you'll always be our baby." I pouted right back, peppering his face with kisses making him shriek and giggle.

I felt good to atleast act normal.

"Any way, who is it?" I asked, once he had calmed down.

"Oh, one of your friends. Rachel."

Rachel?

She was probably angry, considering the fact that I didn't even tell her or Tammy about anything. I do feel terrible but I just can't face any one right now.

But she's already here.

"Where is she?" Mel asked when I stayed silent.

"She's here." A female voice said and my eyes widened as she stepped inside, her hands on her waist.

The pissed off mom stance.

Shit.

"Um...hi?" I mumbled awkwardly.

"Where the fuck were you, Willow. And don't you think for a second you're off the hook, Melantha-" Mel cowered back,"You two were gone. For two fucking months, you're phones are switched off, we don't know where the hell you guys scurried off to. We didn't know if you were alive or not!" She yelled.