father-in-law and daughter duo

after completing her class varunika went to hospital block to meet her father in law

"there she found her dean and her father in law having hearty conversation..."

"she knocked the door and entered.."

dean;- you are married??!

varunika got shocked by that question because her dean never asks about his students personal life...

kailash's father;- of course she is!! that's why she is my daughter in law..

dean;- you are so petty man... you haven't even invited me...

kailash's father;- (with a grin) he is my childhood friend.. and we were collegemate... your father knows him as well.. his wife is a gynecologist... and she is the one who made your husband to see this world

varunika with widened eyes looked at her dean she never knew that  

dean;- what?? feeling strange??

varunika;-(with a smirk) never knew that you are as old as my father sir.... you look so young!!

dean;-(with a loud laugh) such a sweet talker you are...you wanna assist your father in law on examining that cadaver right??... actually even if it is not for your father in law.. i would have allowed you... cause your research is quite intriguing...

kailash's dad;- of course she is my daughter in law!!

dean;- pahh!! she is my student!! don't you dare to steal my credits..(to varunika) actually... i was quite surprised... you are the first one to find reason for skiping anatomy class.. but now...

varunika;- (with a pout )i wanna overcome that irk..

dean;- then well and good!! carry on with your works.. i am having some works so i can't accompany you da... you better don't damage it!!

kailash's dad;- i won't!! i won't!!

dean;-(to varunika) see you in the class ma!!

varunika;- see you sir!!

"outside"

kailash's dad;- his classes are good right??

varunika;- yes pappa!! his classes are my favourites...

kailash's dad;- i passed my exam it's all thanks to him... on the night before exam day he used to recite me the whole book..

varunika;- whoa!! it seems like he is a great teacher on that time itself!!

"after completing their work "

varunika;-pappa.. why mamma and kasumi is not here yet??

kailash's father;-it's a normal thing... they never made in time... let's go to canteen and have some juice..

"on the way to their canteen everyone greeted kailash's father"

varunika;- it seems like your super famous..

kailash's father;- yep!! feeling proud??

varunika;- of course! my father in law is a famous cardiologist ... how come i not be ??

kailash's dad;-whoa!! having a daughter in law in my sector and knows my worth feels good

"after entering the canteen"

both together;- chocolate milkshake!!

"looked each other and giggled"

"while drinking that.. varunika received a call from thara"

thara;- where are you guys... we both are waiting for you at the main gate"

varunika;- coming!!

"both  went to them "

on their way varunika shared her location to kailash

for which 

"in message"

kailash;-????

varunika;- just in case...😁😁

kailash;- 😂😂😂 afraid of being kidnapped??

varunika;- then count money to pay ransom!!

kailash;-don't worry i am rich 😎

varunika;-😮😮

kailash;- hm??

varunika;- came to think of it my father father-in-law and my husband is rich. and adores me so much. i have high probability of getting kidnapped😎😎

kailash;- ok then .. stop where you are right now i will come and pick you up 🏎🏎

varunika;- stupid thug!🤥

"they reached a shop"