My world

varunika took kailash to her room which is filled will books and photos 

kailash;- it's different from my imagination

varunika;-(by jumping o her bed) how come...??

kailash;- i thought girls room will be filled with flushes soft toys and will be at pink

varunika;- what do you mean..? am i not girlish enough...(pout) se!! walls are on cream pink ...

kailash;-(with a laugh) this explains why got used to our apartment so soon... it seems like we share same taste but in different manner

varunika;- but i love spicy food and you love sweets!

kailash;-(with smirk) it doesn't mean that i hate spicy food and you hate sweets... who ate 3 bal beda's at a time just a hour before..

varunika;- you!!! (with a sigh and smile) then it won't be a problem for you to sleep right??

kailash;-(by jumping next to varunika) i slept on different different beds on hotels during my trips so i am used to it....

varunika;- (by petting his head) wahhh!! you are working so hard for our family.... good job!! good job!!

kailash;- with pleasure my lady...

varunika;- now get up let me show you something...(by dragging him out of the bed)

kailash;-(by holding her back) i am sleepy ammu!! 

varunika;- don't wanna see my childhood photos

kailash;-(by getting up on brisk manner) where are they??

"varunika with a laugh started showing him all her photos and her family, she showed him her biopic and story book collections"

kailash;- you love mythology

varunika;- mm-hmm! i finds them intriguing

"then varunika showed her studies book collection"

varunika;- most the business books are from brother

"kailash found many rare books which is out of print in her collection"

kailash;- interesting!!!

varunika ;-( by seeing wardrobe) let's skip this part

kailash;-(with a teasy smile) open it!! 

varunika;- on your dreams!!

"kailash by pulling and holding varunika from the back side, open the door"

kailash;- (with widened eyes) it seems like i have work even harder

varunika;- (with a pout) it's my father's fault he always gets me dresses and jewellery 

kailash;- really..??(with sneaky eyes)

varunika;- of course!! you know what.. the thing i hate most is going shopping  

kailash;-ok,....i believe in you (in sarcastic tone) 

varunika;- what do you mean by that tone ?

kailash;- ok ok !! even if you want to go shopping and spend all my money i won't be stingy 

varunika;-(by giving him a box) who wants your money.. if i want i can get it by myself  

kailash;-(by unwrapping the box) what's this??

varunika;- a betrothal gift!!

kailash;- (by pinching her nose) we are already married my dear wife!!

"kailash opened the box and found a hand made watch"

varunika;- then keep it as dowry(tried to run back)

kailash;- (by holding her from the back and in a soft tone) you made it??  

varunika;-(with a blush) you better wear it regularly

kailash;- when did you made it??

varunika;- my sister used to teach it to me before.... and i wasn't able to sleep on the night before our marriage so...

kailash;-(by kissing on her hairline) it's seems like my girl can do many things..

varunika;-(with a smile) i am going to freshen up first!! (ran towards the bathroom)

"kailash by looking at the watch, rubbed it's dial and smirked"

"when varunika came out after bathing she kailash already started sleeping with even chaning"

varunika;- it seems like my kitty cat is super tired

"by seeing kailash pursuing his lips while sleeping"

varunika;-(by giving a peck on his forehead) i never knew that you will be so cute while sleeping...