loads of love

"past 1 after completing her assignment varunika went to kailash's room where he was already sleeping"

varunika;-(by laying a soft kiss on kailash's eyelash) i never noticed that he has longer lashes then me..(by petting him for sometime..tucked herself in the blanket and laid next him)

"in morning"

varunika woke up to find kailash sitting in egg hammock at balcony

she went near..

varunika;-(by sitting on his lap in sleepy tone) good morning.....

kailash;- (by pinching her nose) good morning..

varunika;-(by hugging and lying her head on his shoulder) enna panra??(what are you doing?)

kailash;-(by showing his phone) gothroughing today's work..

varunika;-(by looking at it) seems like you have a hectic day ahead..

kailash;-(by giving her a peck) mm-hmm!! about you??

varunika;-  wanna do some research find some more cases to support my thesis and then as usual duty..

kailash;-then today you don't need to bring me lunch ammu..

varunika;- (with a pout) why??!

kailash;-(with a smirk) aren't you busy?

varunika;- but i can manage it..

kailash;- it's alright da ma!!...at evening... how about this.. do your works on my office.. after completing your hospital duty !!

varunika;- then everyone will think that i am as clingy as koala 

kailash;-(with a giggle) then koala!! it's settled..

varunika;- roger!! now let me get ready and go down to make breakfast.

kailash;- take your time.. our family is of vampires.... they have allergy on rising sun!!

"varunika with a smile and giving him a kiss tried to get off " 

kailash;-(by holding her back with a grin) i am going to take bath first

"by carrying her in and pushing her into the bed dashed to the bathroom"

varunika;- you!! childish!!

" varunika by getting ready went down and found non"

varunika;- it seems like he was right!!

"went into the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone kailash helped her on picking things cutting and washing veggies"

"after sometime.. when kailash's mom came out of her room found kailash and varunika playing video games"

kailash's mom;-(to varunika) you woke up early!! i thought you will sleep for some more time as you slept only by midnight

kailash;- only by midnight??!

kailash's mom;- (with a shock)you don't even know that!!?

varunika;- he was tired.. so he slept early.. and it's alright mamma ...it's weakend tommorrow.. so i will compensate it!!

kailash's mom;- alright then.. let me go and make you guys breakfast

kailash;- she already did that!!

varunika;- i told you na mamma i will make breakfast today..

kailash's mom;- i thought it was a joke..(to kailash) how dare you to make my daughter-in-law work

kailash;-what.. you are blaming me!!

kailash's mom;-or whom!?

kailash;- whoa!!(in a sarcastic tone)

kailash's dad;- (by rubbing his eyes) what's the fuss in the morning??

kailash's mom;- it's your son's fault!!

kailash;- i give up man..

varunika;-(with a giggle) good morning pappa

"thara came down and went into the kitchen to make coffee"

kailash's dad;- good morning dear!! (to kailash's mom) make my breakfast fast dear!!

kailash;- it's already done.. and why the rush??

kailash's dad;- i am going to drop my daughter in law at her college

kailash;- no way!! i can do that

kailash's dad;- don't be so petty boy!! i want to see that cadaver..

varunika;- (with a excitement) don't tell me...you got the permission pappa??!!!! 

kailash's dad;- of course!!

varunika;- love you pappa!!

thara;- then let me pick you up after college.. we can go shopping!!

kailash's mom;- that's a good idea!!

kailash;- are you guys kidding me???!!

thara;- piss off!

varunika;- okay!! kailash didn't want me to bring his lunch today.. so how about eating out?? their is a super cool restaurant near my college

kailash's mom;- good idea!!

kailash;-(with a pout) when i came to your college you just gave me a cup of tea!! you are not allowed to go!

varunika;-but i always wanted try it !!

kailash;- i can take your their!!

kailash's mom;-( by pinching his ears) you forbid her!!?? how dare you!

thara;- then it's settled.. i am hungry mamma i smelled sothing delicious on kitchen.

kailash's dad;- that's right let's go and eat... let him purr alone..

varunika;-(to kailash) pleaseeee..

kailash;- okey then after completing your shopping send me your location i will ask aakash to pick you up and bring you to the office

thara;-(with a shock)you are working on his office??

varunika;- no no! i am just going to go through on my research doc their..

kailash's dad;- why can't you do it at our hosp...

kailash;-(by interrupting) no breakfast no lunch no shopping.. ( lifting her up by gripping her hip with one hand)let me escort you back...

kailash's mom;- alright! alright!! put her down....we ourself will drop her back at your office... now let's go to eat..

kailash's dad;- but..

thara;-it's ok dad let's kidnap her on good timing!!

kailash;- you!!!

"everyone laughed out loud "

****liked today's chapter??****