spark

after completing their breakfast everyone started preparing for their gigs...

thara and her mom left first 

thara;- see you after work sisy

varunika;- see you..!

kailash's dad;- let's start as well dear

varunika;- sure pappa!!

kailash;- bye bye see you at evening..

varunika;- sure kitty!!

"at varunika's college.."

kailash's father;- i am going to meet your dean first dear wanna join me??

varunika;- no pappa.. i have classes let me complete it first.. and i will join you by 11:30!!

kailash's father;- ok dear!! bye bye

varunika;- byeee

"kailash's father left"

abinaya;- who is that babe??

varunika;- it's my father in law..

abinaya;- what is he doing here?? don't tell me he just came to drop you!!

varunika;- of course not!! he came to see that new cadaver

abinaya;- about permission??

varunika;- he got it.. it seems like he is close with the dean

anand;- isn't that dr.kurnai!!

varunika;- you know him??

anand;- of course he own the kurnai hospitals... working there is my dream!!

abhinaya;- then you can please the boss lady in front of you... she can help you with that..

varunika;- shut up!!

anand;- what do you guys mean?? 

abhinaya;- (by rubbing anand's hair) you forgot??? now her surname is also kurnai...

anand;-  (with a shock) really!!? your father in law???

 varunika;- (with a confused look) why do you seems super close now??

abhinaya;-(by clearing her throat) here is an official announcement of our relationship we are in love for about 2 day as for now!!

varunika;- whattt???? how.. when does this happened??

anand;- i have a confession to make as well varuni... i was in love it you..but don't worry i won't disturb you.. i am already half over you.. and (with a blush) it's because of abhi..

abhinaya;- actually on that day when left we both hang out.. when he recited his love story i felt super touched... if he can love you this... if i recuperate his love... then think.. how love i can receive

varunika;- aren't you guys too fast..?

abhinaya;- look!! who is talking??

varunika;- my situation was different!!

abhinaya;- it's all same dear.. it depends on that sudden spark... to be frank still he didn't love me..

varunika;- then??!!

anand;- but i feel like she a good companion i can feel happiness when she is around..i can totally forget you.. when she is around so.. i..

varunika;- you....

anand;- i want her

abhinaya;-(with a blush) is this a confession??

 varunika;- (with a giggle) then let me stop being a third wheel here.. farawell!!

"after walking for for distance.. varunika took a selfie with abhinaya and anand at background... sent it to kailash by captioning it "sad day... i lost a admirer.."

"message"

 kailash;-(in message) what does it mean??

varunika;-(reply) argh!! you are too dense.. today i was confessed..

"kailash called varunika"

kailash;- what!!!

varunika;- but it was "i loved you"

kailash;-  what.. i.. (in his mind)oh man how should i reply to it..

varunika;- it seems like i have to lose lot's of admirers when i announce our marriage

kailash;- you haven't announced it yet!!

varunika;- you neither!!

kailash;- but i am about too

varunika;- what!!

kailash;- for tomorrow.. i arranged a mini get together with my classmates colleagues and staffs..

varunika;- you haven't told me about it..?!

kailash;- (with a pout)it was supposed to be a surprise

varunika ;-(with a giggle) it seems like both of us are not good at keeping secrets...

 kailash;- then how about inviting your friends as well

varunika;-(with excitement) am i allowed to??

kailash;-of course .. moreover i have to announce my possession on you to everyone .. to demolish all your admirers!!

varunika;-(with a grin) me as well!!

kailash;- then its settled!!

varunika;-yep!!... it's time for my class i gotta go byeee!!

kailash;- byee!!