white

after cleaning her saree varunika got changed into kailash's white shirt  and down along with thara..

kailash;- you choose this one?

varunika;- (with a confused look) what's wrong??! 

kailash's mom;- (with a giggle) it's his only white colored dress..

varunika;- what!!

kailash;- what's their to get shock? don't you i am more on darker side..

varunika;-even so.. your only white!!

thara;- and it's a  special one because out of blue he picked a white one for his company's first product launch 

varunika;- whoa!! i wanna see his photos 

thara;- just search it online sisy.. you can get many!!

"varunika tooks out her phone and searched for it"

varunika;-(by seeing his photos and comments  on social media) oh my he is so handsome no wonder they adored on comments!!

kailash's mom;- wow what a response .. aren't you jealous

varunika;- why should i be mamma anyways he belongs to me,... my very own property all rights are reserved to me..

kailash;- of course!!

thara;- argh!!! they are showing off their affection

varunika;-(with a pout) but white suits you a lot kai.. you must have gained loads of fangirls over it..!

thara;- now it's getting some fire, i can get a sense of jealousy...

kailash's dad;- mr.kailash, mrs.kailash is waiting for your answer

kailash;- what if ammu.. i belong to you right??

kailash's dad;- good job my so.. good job you mastered my classes...

varunika;- came to think of it we haven't followed each other yet...

kailash;- let's do it now..

kailash's mom;- you haven't did that yet... but sneaked into her page right  before your marriage..

kailash;-(with a embarrassed look  ) maaa!!!

varunika;- really??!

kailash;- just to see how admirers you have.. you have many more than me...

varunika;- it's stalking!!

kailash;-(by pulling varunika towards him and holding her) girl in the picture is my wife and she belongs to me.. then how come it becomes stalking??

varunika;-(with a blush) ok ok i am wrong now leave me

kailash;-(by letting her go) i followed you

varunika;- i followed you back as well dear!... eyy!! you just have 2 pics??! and i am the only whom you are following

thara;- congrats sis in law on being first person to be followed by my brother!!

kailash;- (with a grin) dear?! 

varunika;-(by avoiding the question and clicking a photo) i am sending this picture to you.. post it!