Keebler's eyebrows raised, "You didn't word that very well." He blurted, his cheeks tinging red at his own dark humour. Read the room, Kevin. "Sorry." He coughed. "Forget I said that."

"Keebler!" Ryan scolded, disgust evident. "There's kids here, keep your odd thoughts to yourself and get it together."

"Sir, I..." the officer stammered.

Ryan shook his head in disbelief, "Shut up and don't speak." Could Ryan fire him? Would that be allowed? No, it wouldn't.

"Look, Ace." Zac continued on, "I know this isn't ideal, I don't like this either, and I really don't want you to go. I don't want any of you to go, but we don't have a choice. You won't be staying with mama B for long, it's just until all this is cleared up."

"I don't want to go. I want to stay at home, I need you." Ace choked out in a pain filled whisper. "Please, Zac. Please don't make me. Please, I can't— I can't do this. There's so much change and I need some sort of familiarly. And, I... I can't breathe, I can't do this without you, without them, please."

Zac's chest felt heavy with Ace's words, the tears he'd tried his hardest to hold back, now tumbling down his cheeks. His hands itched by his sides as he suppressed the heart crushing urge to pull Ace into a hug. He wanted nothing more than to scream just how much he needed him too. To tell him that he couldn't do this either. But he didn't, he couldn't do that.

He needed to be strong right now. He needed to think like a guardian, like a lawyer— not a brother.

"I'm sorry, bambino. I'm so fucking sorry." Zac all but whimpered, "I need you to be strong for me, Ace. I need you to be okay. You can do this, you can cope, I know you can." He glanced at Callan, hopefully conveying his unspoken message with his eyes.

Help me.

Callan understood, moving forward he pulled Ace into his arms, comforting him whilst Grey consoled Lily and the twins. All three teenagers had stayed silent upon Zac's news, seemingly in a state of mind numbing shock.

As Ace cried in Callan's arms and Zac looked more broken than ever, Carter, Jack and Alex shared an uneasy glance.

They could stop this all, they knew that. But, in doing so, they'd share a secret that was never theirs to share. No matter how much this sucked, Leo had to be their priority. They couldn't risk making the same mistake as they had in the past. When the time came and everything was out in the open, Zac and the others would understand that fact. Or, they hoped they would.

"That's not the only news guys." Zac said, his voice low and filled with hesitancy. "None of you can be in here without supervision."

"What?" Lily's mouth fell agape. Pulling herself from Grey's hold, she turned to Zac. "But, why? I don't understand?"

"It's not just us, bambina. It includes Emilio and Atlas, and whoever else wants to visit. It's all for Leo's safety." Zac told her softly, making sure to think over his words. They couldn't know the reasons without him spilling some of Leo's story.

"His safety? I still don't get it." Lily frowned, they were hiding something. "Why would they think Le is unsafe with us?"

"Yeah," Kaden agreed, "what aren't you telling us?"

"You guys need to go pack." Grey interrupted, trying to save Zac from further questioning. "Ryan will take you guys home. Enzo will be there to, he's going to help with the move."

"I don't want to stay at Emilio's, I want to stay at home with you guys. Why won't you just tell us why? This really isn't making any sense." Killian added with a frown.