Chapter 67: 20 Years Later

20 Years Later

I thought about it for a while. But after 20 years, we all agreed to it. We were all ready to return to Liberty High for our 20 year reunion. I've had a wonderful 20 years since I graduated from Liberty. I moved to New York just I like I dreamed of. I attended Barnard College for 4 years where I majored in English language and literature. Me & Clay made the long distance relation work. We were able to see each other every other week as we visited each other. Clay graduated from Brown as he majored Engineering. After we graduated, we both moved in together in New York and we bought an apartment together. The year after we graduated, we got married. We had the wedding in Evergreen because we both had family living in California. Jessica was my maid of honor while Tony was Clay's best man. Everyone came to our wedding: Jessica, Alex, Tony, Caleb, Zach, Charlie, Ani, Tyler, Estela, Cyrus, Mackenzie, Toby, Eric, Chad, Chlöe, Courtney, Ryan, & Sheri Holland, this time she was able to make it. It was a beautiful wedding. I'm glad that I'm with Clay. I just wished that Jeff Atkins & Justin Foley were there. Now, as for everyone. Let's start with Jessica. She, Alex, & Tyler graduated from Cal. After, she became a professional activist. She expanded H.O. nationwide. She lead in a lot of protests and is a advocate for victims of sexual assault. She also decided to give Diego another shot. They got married a year after we did. This time Ani was the maid of honor. They both have 2 daughters. Alex & Charlie also got married after graduation. They both adopted 2 kids, twins. A boy & a girl. After graduating from Liberty, Charlie got a football scholarship to Cal where he played there for 4 years. He was drafted to the NFL by the Miami Dolphins 8th overall in the 1st round. He lead them to 2 Super Bowl appearance, winning it the 2nd time. Zach went on to become a famous musician. He even won a Grammy. He even got the girl, Chlöe Rice. She broke up with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating on her. She reached out to Zach and one thing lead to another and they started dating. They're married now with 3 kids. Tyler & Estella also are married with 2 girls. Estella also attended Cal so she can be with Tyler along with Jessica, Alex, & Charlie. Tyler is now a professional photographer as he takes pictures for National Geographic. Ani graduated from Stanford. She meet someone there and she married him. She's now a mother of 2 boys and she works for Microsoft. Tony & Caleb also tied the knot after Tony graduated from Nevada. They both have 2 kids, a boy & a girl from a surrogate. Tony is now a professional boxer. My mom is still living in New York. I've had the best time with her in New York. She & Clay got more closer after he moved to New York. My step-sister, Bridgette is now currently in college as she's a sophomore at the University of Arizona. She went to Liberty and she had a better experience than we did, she was even at one point the leader of H.O., which is still going strong. My dad & Valerie had 2 kids together. That's right, I'm a big sister now. I have a brother & a sister. My brother, Andy Jr. is a senior at Liberty and is graduating a week after our reunion. He played basketball for Liberty Tigers and is very popular with the ladies. So popular that he was voted Prom King. He's going to go to college at UCLA where he was recruited by them and offered him a scholarship. I'm so proud of him. And I'm also proud of my little sister, Daniela. She's a sophomore at Liberty where she's a cheerleader. I love all of my sibling: Andy, Daniela, & Bridgette. As for me & Clay, we have 2 kids. Our eldest, a girl name Justine Jensen, she's 14. We named her after Justin, Justine is a girl's name for Justin. Our youngest, a boy name Jeff Jensen, he's 10. We named him after Jeff Atkins. We are one big happy family. As for me, I've become a successful writer. I've wrote 2 books so far. My first book was a romance novel about a group of teenage friends that was inspired by me & my friends. My second book was about my experience at Liberty. I called it 13 Reasons Why. I dedicated the book to Justin Foley. We're currently staying with Clay's parents in Evergreen. My kids have the outhouse while me & Clay stay in his old room.