Chapter 27: Spring Fling

Saturday, April 20

Today is the day that my mother leaves Evergreen County. It's noon and everything is packed up. Tony & Jessica helped me & my mom out with moving while I assume that Clay is planning out our date for Spring Fling later tonight. All of mom's stuff was inserted on a U-Haul cargo trailer that mom's car will be dragging as it's time to say bye. Mom begins to hug Tony & Jessica.

Olivia Baker: Thank you so much for helping out. I'm gonna miss you, guys.

Tony Padilla: I'm gonna miss you, too.

Jessica Davis: Me too. Be careful on the road.

Olivia Baker: I will.

I go up to my mother and give her a big hug.

Hannah Baker: Thank you for letting me stay.

We let go of our hug.

Olivia Baker: I want you to be safe. If anyone bullies you...

Hannah Baker: I'll have my friends backing me up.

Olivia Baker: And if he comes anywhere near you...

Tony Padilla: He will be a dead man.

Hannah Baker: I'll take care of myself this time. I'll come see you this summer.

Olivia Baker: I'll have your room ready for you. I guess this is bye.

Hannah Baker: I like to say, "See you later".

We hug each other one last time. She gets in her car and waves at us as we wave back. She then drives off as she makes her way towards New York.

Jessica Davis: Well, it's the afternoon. If you're going to Spring Fling, you're gonna need a dress. A new dress.

Tony Padilla: After we move her in with her father and future step-mother and step-sister.

Hannah Baker: Ugh, too soon, Tony.

Jessica gives me a ride to my dad's & Valerie's house, well I should say my new home. Tony follows us to my new home with my stuff. We arrive and they help me get settled in as I'm bunking with Valerie's daughter. She's excited that I moved in. After we were finished, Tony left to go prepare for the dance while me & Jess go shopping. We both bought new dresses as we both head home to get ready. Jess drops me off as I have dinner with my new family. It's night time. It's time for me to get ready for the dance. As I'm getting ready, I can't help but wonder how Clay is getting ready now that he has Justin living with him.

Clay Jensen: Now bring that around to the right. No, no, no, the big end. The big end.

Justin Foley: That's what I'm doing.

Clay is trying to teach Justin how to put on a tie as they get ready for the dance.

Clay Jensen: That's not what you're doing. Oh, my God, start over.

Justin Foley: (Scoffs) Would you fucking relax?

Clay Jensen: You... You don't listen!

Justin Foley: You are so uptight.

Clay Jensen: I am not uptight. It was your idea that we should wear ties. It's not even a formal dance. And if you wanna wear a tie, you should follow my instructions.

Justin Foley: We really need to get you laid.

Clay Jensen: Shut up. Start over.

Justin Foley: Seriously, Jensen. Okay? You help me tie a tie, I will help you get laid.

13 Reasons Why Hannah Baker LivedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara