002.

chapter two
international super spy

❝ hey, i know i'm hot and sexy but at least i try to be nice

❝ hey, i know i'm hot and sexy but at least i try to be nice... ❞

JIWON HATED VISITING the infirmary

JIWON HATED VISITING the infirmary. It wasn't her fault she was so accident prone. She was a demigod, after all— it's like the fates were after her specifically, always making sure she'd clumsily get hurt.

It turns out, she had actually burned herself and didn't realize. Thanks colchis bulls!

It's safe to say that, when the adrenaline wore off, she noticed. She grimaced when Clarisse pointed it out, and dragged her (the entire way, might she add) to the infirmary.

"I have to force my siblings into the infirmary and now I have to force you too? Come on Baek, you're killing me." Clarisse said, stepping through the door.

"Jiwon?" Michael Yew frowned. "I thought you said you'd never have to come here again after last time?"

"Change of plans, I guess." She pursed her lips, "Where's Lee?"

"Dealing with the other Ares kids in the back. Sorry, Clarisse, but..."

"I know." she grumbled, "I'll be back, I'm gonna have to drag Sherman by the ear."

Jiwon turned back to Michael, an uncomfortable smile on her face. "Please tell me this won't be as bad as last time."

"Let me see." She wasn't happy about it, but she lifted her shirt slightly to show him her shoulder. "Okay, good news, it's an easy fix. Just have to put some burning salve on it and wrap it, and you have to have some ambrosia. Bad news, you can't move your arm like crazy for today. You should be fine by tomorrow, though, or maybe the day after. Depends on how well you follow instructions." He gave her a pointed look.

Jiwon frowned, but begrudgingly sat on the cot, letting the son of Apollo tend to her wound.

"Stop moving, Jiwon. Gods, you'll make it worse."

"It hurts!" She complained.

"It would hurt less if you stayed still." Castor's voice came from the doorway.