Akiko Matsumaru

Akiko Matsumaru
Age: 16
Blood type: A
Talent: Ultimate Glass Blower
Known family: Kikuji Matsumaru (brother), unnamed parents and aunt
Birthdate: 03/02/2006
Allies: Kumiko Katori, Hiroko Kusu
Possible Romance Partner: Benny Koda
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: black
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: pale
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hobbies: drawing

Akiko Matsumaru, a young girl who, when separated from her brother, developed reactive attachment disorder. Her mental state making it hard to form bonds or engage with others, becoming a huge inconvenience in her life.

There was a boy she met on the night of her brother getting kicked out. But upon hearing his voice, the parents boarded up her windows, locking the door and installing a mesh cat door to slide food in from.

They did this to prevent her from going into the world and "contracting" whatever made their son turn "evil." But all it did was make the Matsumaru child retract into her metaphorical shell.

With no friends or other human bonds, she asked her parents if they'd let her have a hobby to occupy her time. Agreeing hesitantly, they asked what kind of hobby it would be.

Having seen so many beautiful glass items in shopping catalogs and stories, she asked for an unusual hobby: glass blowing.

Able to create lifelike delicate masterpieces, put Ms. Akiko Matsumaru on the radar for many scholarships...one she had just accepted.

She hoped maybe she might come into contact, with her older brother once again... and just maybe, Benny too.

Hello Missus Akiko Matsumaru,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!