𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

Such simple answer was more than enough, as the long-time couple before them looked so genuinely delighted and happy at the good news, early in the morning.

"Wow Chifuyu! You did it, man!" Takemichi was grinning happily, trying not to cry once again, because his partner finally got himself someone and not only because Chifuyu wanted a girlfriend, but because he finally have the one whom he can call 'his important person' in his whole life now. "I-I'm so glad for you—sniff sniff. ." But Takemichi ended up shedding tears as he was too happy for his friend, slash partner.

"Oh my gosh Takemichi-kun!!" Hina squealed, and he is now beginning to shake her very own boyfriend in happiness. "They're together! They're together now!! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you, (Y/N)-chan!" Hina was really happy for her best friend; she was the one who had witnessed it with her very own eyes, how (Y/N) love Chifuyu so much, hearing her words pertaining to her feelings for the said Matsuno, and knowing how she really loves Chifuyu, her first love, so much. That's why—she's just so happy for her best friend, who had finally have her first love be her one and only.

(Y/N)'s cheeks were just the same color as the soft pink shades of the cherry blossom petals when she sees how much Takemichi and Hina were genuinely happy with how things turned out for her and Chifuyu. And because she was filled with nothing but the sweet euphoria filling her body, the said female Sakisaka had to hide behind her boyfriend, their hands still clasped together and their fingers locked together. The sight of his shy and adorable girlfriend made Chifuyu to smile, knowing that he's so lucky to have someone like (Y/N) now in his life.

Not noticing that Hina and Takemichi were so glad that their plan to make (Y/N) and Chifuyu grow closer to each other was a success, Chifuyu softly huffed out, as he finally faced in front, with (Y/N) following as their hands were still locked with each other. "We don't plan to tell it to anyone until later lunch, so—just keep your mouths shut, yeah? Especially you, Takemitchy; since you're bad at hiding things and secrets." He said with a laugh.

"Shut up!" Takemichi countered.

"Okay~" Hina giggled, as she and Takemichi began walking with the new couple now. "I could just imagine how Emma-chan and Yuzuha-chan will react." She said, swinging her and Takemichi's entwined hands.

With some students still taking notice of (Y/N) and Chifuyu, the small group of four then entered inside their school building to change their outside shoes to their inside shoes; after they do so, they were now walking along the hallways, on towards their respective classrooms. At this point, (Y/N) was now walking alongside Hina, with Takemichi and Chifuyu walking behind them as they walked through the hallways; as much as Chifuyu wanted to keep on holding (Y/N)'s hand until reaching their classroom, he knew that (Y/N) wouldn't want any more attention towards her. So he just hold that desire of holding her hand in, and make sure that his beloved (Y/N) is comfortable at all times.

And as they were walking, Takemichi just couldn't help himself but still question about (Y/N) and Chifuyu now being a couple; he has seen how his partner had always been so unlucky when it comes in picking up girls and basically, his whole love life. That's why—as much as he's happy for Chifuyu about this wonderful news, he couldn't just help but to wonder how such thing happened.

"—Still, I couldn't help but to think how lucky you are eh, Chifuyu; you said you were unlucky, and indeed you are, but—you managed to get yourself someone like (Y/N)-chan in just one time." The crybaby hero said with a smile, watching how his girlfriend and Chifuyu's girlfriend are happily talking to each other before them; it made him smile about how the two of them are so lovable.