Clare dusted everything with Aayat helping her, then she just quickly cleaned the floor with a broom, then she cleaned the floor with detergent, then Aayat asked to go just clean the study and other parts of the house, she'll set the bedsheets by herself.

Walking inside the washroom she took a bath taking worlds time, changed herself in a yellow long frock which came till her knees, it fitted her figure beautiful, she looked at the time it was 8:30 she widened her eyes placing the towel in balcony to dry she sit beside Zaviyaar to wake him up.

"Zaviyaar rise and shine" She whispered in his ear caressing his hairs, He heard her honey coated voice, he flutter his eyes open his eyes slowly, and looked up to see her wife leaning on him, freshly bathed, her white glowing skin without any mak...

"Zaviyaar rise and shine" She whispered in his ear caressing his hairs, He heard her honey coated voice, he flutter his eyes open his eyes slowly, and looked up to see her wife leaning on him, freshly bathed, her white glowing skin without any makeup , beautiful smile on her face, her wet hair touching his cheeks, her fragrance of Jasmine body wash hit his nostrils.

"Why are you looking at me like that" She uttered, watching him totally zoned out staring at her face.

"Because you are beautiful, and I'm feeling myself lucky to have a wife like you" he whispered gazing in her eyes, holding her wet strains, Aayat looked deep into his eyes, his words touched her, shaking her head she giggled.

"Maska marna band karein or uthye" Aayat reacted to him moving away and got up, before she could go Zaviyaar clasp her wrist.

"Ahhh" she gasped as he pulled her to himself, rolled on the bed, got himself on top of her, she looked at him wide eyed.

"kya kar rahe hain app Zaviyaar?" She asked glaring at him as Zaviyaar bend down nuzzled in her hair, smelling her fruity shampoo.

"Pyaar ka raha hoon biwi" He replied her nuzzling in her neck now, Aayat closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her neck, she fist his shoulders to stop him.

"You'll be late for office Zaviyaar" she whispered him back, with her eyes closed, he chuckled take out his face from her neck.

"Baby I'm not an employee, I'm the boss, so it doesn't matter if I'm late" He replied her stroking her cheek with his thumb, he eyed her lips, bend down to capture her lips, Aayat shot her eyes open, and palmed her lips stopped him.

"Fine, but I'm not the boss and I don't want to get late on my first day" She argued and Zaviyaar rolled his eyes at her word.

"But you are the boss's wife so it's alright" he reasoned with a wink, after removing his hand from her lips.

"Zaviyaar you know i don't like this kind of a things so please" She uttered making puppy faces he sighed, he shook his head in disbelief.

"Fine.'' he whispered, got up from her, kissed her both cheeks quickly and went inside the washroom with a grumpy face , Aayat giggled at him.

She moved to the closet, went through his clothes, took out his grey suit, with a white shirt, and kept all his necessary stuff, beside his outfit, wallet, watch, socks, handkerchief, and their ring which he always wore.