She is wearing a simple grey gown and that was making her grey eyes popped out. Her gown is also simple. The upper half was having some intricate design and it was showing no skin still making  people crazy in imagination. That was amazing. She knows how to seek attention without even trying it. Her long black hair was styled on one side with slight waves. As I looked soon she turned around and a blond man entered with her.

I recognised him. It was Jack. Looks like Julie is not here. She won't come? That's not right... I have plans for her as well. She looked at Jack concerned as he was looking angry. But he smiled and brushed it off. Press must have asked what I told them... where their bastard father is! Looks like she is really close to him, she had a real care in her eyes for him. I didn't like that, soon they all three will be destroyed. Jack excused himself and now she was alone. I guess it's show time.

"your hands are empty... here... a welcome from the host" and I gave her a glass of champagne and she looked up at me as she took the glass and her eyes clashed with mine. She had some strong hold... her eyes has some hold! Like I was frozen. We kept looking at each other... silver to grey! I was the first one to break the contact and looked away. Focus Aiden... you are here to destroy her. Stay focused on the plan!

She then smiled at me... gosh! She is beautiful when she smiles. She has a small cute dimple on only one side. Normally it won't even be visible.

"thank you, you must be Mr. Miller" she said and I smiled.

"Yes Aiden Miller... you can call me Aiden. Mr. Miller sounds old" I said and she smiled.

"Ok... Mr. Aiden. I am Electra... Electra Jones. Thank you so much for inviting me. It was rather last minute invite I guess, but I know in our industry no one denies Mr. Miller" she said professionally and I realised that she is no fool. She came here on the same day invite but she has prepared herself. She has gathered all the information about the industry. Now only question is why she said yes.

"well... Ms. Electra sorry for the same day invite but you weren't in the country since today morning. So there was nothing I could do. In fact you actually created quite a buzz since you entered our industry. So I had to get to know you better" I said with a smirk and I can tell from her eyes that she is trying hard to figure me out.

"there is nothing much to know about me. I am just a normal girl trying hard to save his father's hard earned company" she said and I barely contained my rage... hard earned? More like stolen... well Ms. Normal girl... I won't let you win.

"I understand. I have heard a lot about Jones & Jones in last week. I am sorry for what ever is happening... but I am sure a competent and intelligent woman like you can bring it back from ashes for sure... right?" I purposely asked in the hope that she will tell me her plans. Flattery always works on women.. They are fools when it comes to a handsome rich man calls them intelligent.

"I don't think I am all those things but as I said I am just a normal girl and I will try my best to help my company. Now if you will excuse me..." She said and left and I was shocked. What just happened? Flattery never failed on any woman. Hell! Even the few ones in business industry always fall for this. Ryan came to me quickly.

"what happened? What did you guys talk about?" he asked but my eyes were fixed on that little mystery which was not letting me inside her at all. It is too fresh and my inner beast wanted to break her now even more.

"whom is she talking to?" I asked and Ryan looked at her.

"That's Mr. Patel. An Indian business man, he has a small business but mostly he is a good investor. Why is she talking to him?" he said and it took me a second to understand and then I smirked.