012: the side effects of being indestructible

ابدأ من البداية

      "Just tell me what side effect you have?!" Charlotte snapped as Thea really wanted to hear the rest of the joke.

      "Right, right," Henry then pulled off his shoe and sock and shoved it in Thea's face, "Tickle my foot."

       "Uh, why do I have to tickle your foot?" The girl questioned.

       "Tickle my foot," He repeated and the girl bent down and tickled the boy's foot making the boy laugh then fire came out of his mouth then the two girls let out a screams and ducked down.

        Henry shushed them, "Don't scream or my parents will come out," He pulled Thea up from the ground and Thea helped Charlotte up.

       "But fire shot out of your mouth!" Charlotte panicked.

       "So, fire comes out of your mouth is your side effect?" Thea asked.

        "Yeah, but it happens when I only laugh," Henry informed.

     "You're so lucky! Thea whined and her friends shared an confused look.

       "Wait, you had a side effect too?" Henry asked and the girl nodded. She looked around to check the coast was clear before she took off her trench coat, her scarf and sunglasses to reveal to her friends her: new cat ears, whisker and tails.

"Oh my God!"
"What the—"
They both shouted but Thea shushed them.

        "Shut up!" She harshly whispered.

       "How can we shut up, when you're. . .you turned into a freakin cat girl!" Charlotte argued, waving her arms around.

      "I know," Thea sighed. "I saw a rat climbing out of my neighbor's bins and an chased it down for 2 blocks!"

      "Uh. . .what happened to the rat?" Henry asked and Thea sent him an look.

        "I didn't eat the rat," Thea reassured and folded her arms. "It went inside a hole, so I was too late. . ." She then mumbled, ashamed that she was about to eat a rat. "Whatever, look at my face. I'm a freak."

        "You're not a freak, Thea." Henry reassured the girl with a small smile. He then let out a sigh, "Just don't say 'I told you so'." He pleaded to Charlotte.

       "I told you so, I told you so, I told you so!" Charlotte harshly whispered and Thea rolled her eyes at her. The girl quickly put back her coat back on alongside her sunglasses and scarf.

      Then Henry and Thea's whiz watches started to beep, "Ah, it's Ray, it's Ray!"

     "Well, answer it!" Charlotte huffed.

      "We're so in trouble," Thea panicked, pacing around the front porch.

    "Okay, now hide!" Henry told Charlotte.

    She sent him an confused look, "Why do I have to hide?"

      "I don't know, I'm panicking just hide okay, hurry!" Henry quickly said as Thea took Charlotte to the bushes which she hid behind before Henry answered the call.

An hologram of Ray appears, "Henry— and who's that beside you?"

      Henry glanced at Thea, "Uh, that's Thea," The girl threw up an peace sign. "And uh. . .she didn't wake up nice today," the girl smacked him on the shoulder, sending him a look.