Chapter 19

Nagato (IJN): How did this happen?!

Nagato : I don't know!

In the crystal world, where the memories and hopes of mankind are stored, there are two figures who look like twins but wear different clothes running with a network.

Nagato (IJN): I blame you for everything, Myself from another world!

Nagato : Oh shut up! At least I have a way so both of us CAN escape from that prison.

Nagato (IJN) sighed roughly and continued to run, even though she was tired but Nagato's day was not affected at all.

Nagato (IJN): You're almost over a hundred years old, how can you have this much power?!

Nagato : Nuclear Reactor, Dear, it pumps energy in response to physical trauma.

They jumped onto the platform made of crystal while dodging the swing of the giant axe. The figure swinging the giant ax was a kind of black giant robot with some parts in neon blue. This big robot has been chasing them after they managed to escape from the Glass prison that locked them both and now they are hot in pursuit.

 This big robot has been chasing them after they managed to escape from the Glass prison that locked them both and now they are hot in pursuit

Let's rewind a bit what happened earlier....

A while ago.

Nagato : o-only one of us can get out?!

Nagato (IJN) nodded sadly.

Nagato : damn... Are you sure? Have you ever tried to run away?

Nagato (IJN): As for the record, I was only sent here when the Superordinate tortured me, so I haven't tried too much.

Nagato : haven't tried, or don't want to?

Nagato looked at Nagato (IJN) with a sharp gaze, while Nagato (IJN) could only wince when she was stared at by Nagato.

Nagato (IJN): Look! I'm scared okay? Nothing in my wettest dream, I would be in a situation like this!

Nagato: Oh yeah? And I am a Fox. (sarcastic)

Nagato looked around and continued to feel around the clear crystal wall that was restraining them, as if looking for something. While Nagato (IJN) just sat with her eyes closed, focused.

Nagato : Hey, you better do something productive.

Nagato (IJN): Don't bother me, I'm focused.

Nagato : What focus? Wasting time?

Nagato (IJN) scowled before finally saying.

Nagato (IJN): No, idiot. I was focused on watching the Gray Ghost duke it out with the Superordinate in Bio-Titan form, pretty wild if you tell me.

Nagato: what? Enterprise... Damn it.

Nagato then hit the clear crystal wall that restrained them continuously which irritated Nagato (IJN).