"How would you feel if you got to see a new person?" The man asked and Tord tilted his head to the side thinking,
"happy" he said with a slight laugh.
his smile faded and his pupils started to shake then he broke down crying for a full 5 minutes.

He looked up and at the man
"can we move on?" He asked and Tord nodded tears still slipping down his cheeks as he sat up and listened to the man, laughing a bit as he listened.

"What would you do if you got to meet someone?" Tord started to bounce up and down in his seat
"Talk! Talk! Talk!" He repeated now smiling at the male across from him...

༺---Few questions later---༻

Tord was getting bored at this point his head was back and he was rolling his eyes into the back of his head as if he was dying or something, the questions the man was asking weren't fun anymore.

the man yelled at Tord when he didn't listen, Tord put his head back up and sat straight, this received a sigh from the male in front of him
"i think we should be done.." the male said with wave of his hand.

Two other men walked in soon, one was holding a needle but Tord couldn't see it, the one holding the need walked up to Tords arm while he had is attention on the man im front of him, the guy stuck the needle into Tords arm receiving a scream from both shock and pain.

He took the needle out as Tord started to try and get out he soon started to cry.

Before he passed out he could hear the men talking to one another about introducing him to someone else but then Tord passed out...

༺------Toms pov-------༻

I was sitting in my room on my bed thinking to myself about random things until i heard a knock on my door, i flinched and felt my heartbeat quicken.

They never knock on the doors, i must have done something wrong but what? I don't think i did anything was it my drawing? Sure rhe drawing looked weird but that-

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the door click open and 2 men stepped in.

I felt scared no I was scared, I looked at the men, they seemed to notice my fear and one fave me a smile "no need to worry Thomas, you aren't in trouble" one said and I looked at him i nodded "we just need you to come with us" he added on and i again nodded and got out of my bed and put my shoes on.

The 3 of us walked out of my room i could feel my hands slightly shake as I walked and my eyes darted around as i tried to figure out were i was being led.

༺----A bit later----༻

It was awhile later now, and i still couldn't tell were I was snd i was freaking out at this point.
Soon we walked into a room and one guy told me to sit down and so i did.

Another guy walked in and sat down i looked at him i had my hands infront of me and my leg started to bounce my leg. A nervous twitch i guess.
The man across from me heard my leg hit the ground, "We want to introduce you to someone" he said bluntly, i nodded my head, "er can i know who?" I asked with a Mumble as i started to pick at my thumbs.

The man thought for a moment, "you wouldn't know him" he said with a wave of his hand, "you will have watch him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself tho" he added on and i tilted my head "we will be watching to make sure be doesn't Hurt you" i nodded still confused"now follow me this way" he said as he got up and i got up and followed him i was fiddling with my fingers as I walked i was scared..

They led me to a door, the door was made of metal the man unlocked the door and I looked up at him "go in" he said and i nodded and slowly walked in.

I walked into a padded room my heart was racing as i looked around, i saw a guy in the corner he was sitting down his knees pushed up against his chest, i stood there and looked around before I walked closer to the figure.

His head snapped up which made me flinch, he looked at me he had an eye patch on and his left eye was red he had a smile on his face, as he looked me over, I gave him a slight wave and he stood up quickly and his smile widened as he started to walk over to me i stood there I felt like l couldn't move as he walked closer.

"uhm...hi" i said as he stood in front of me now I had to slightly look up to see him as he was taller then me, he tilted his head to the side "Hi" he said with a slight laugh, when he opened his mouth i saw he had sharp teeth which unsettled me.
He then pointed at my face "What's w-wrong with your e-eyes?" He said stuttering a bit, and i reached up to my face and remembered my eyes were just black voids, "oh i was just born like this" I said trying to smile, i saw that he got closer and he reached up to grab my face "Pretty.." he mumbled as he grabbed my face putting it close to his.

I grabbed his arms as he did this feeling my heartbeat quicken, "C-could you let go?" I asked and he looked at me for a moment before letting go of my face "sit?" He asked as he grabbed my hand which made me a bit uncomfortable, he sat down so i did as well.

"Name?" He said i could tell now he had a accent which made it a bit hard to understand what he was saying, "My name is Thomas, but you can call me Tom" I said nervously, i tried to smile at him as he was still smiling at me.

"Mine is Tord" he said i looked at him "Tord?" I asked just to make sure i got his name right and he nodded "thats a nice name" i said trying to be nice to him "T-thank you" he said as he loosened his grip on my arm "uhm.. i can tell you have a accent, were is it from?" I asked hoping I didn't sound rude, he looked at me for awhile "Norway" he said with a quiet tone as he put his head down.

"Thats cool!" I said and he lifted his head back up, "Really?" He asked with a tilt to his head and i nodded.

I didn't understand why he was in here he didn't seem that crazy, he just seemed to smile a lot and not really talk in long sentences which was fine, tho he soon made it apparent on why he was here...

༺---------------------༻

Whoa another chapter done :0
Hope you guys liked this chapter :>

Words 2025