At The Mall - Chapter 19

A/n: warning there will swearing in this chapter.

That's all it I have right now.

Love Dhey~

Tommy's pov:

I saw this three being, here in person makes me really pissed off just seeing or being their present.

It's those mother fuckers forcing Dhey to take of her mask I can't believe Joshua and Alastor is in place and I notice Alexis is there too much his expression is show pity for Dhey.

"Oh who do we have here" Alastor said.

"Al just leave her be" Joshua said has a pity expression on his face.

"Shut the fuck up, and who is this we have here, your new boyfriend" Alastor said with a smirk.

OK I am just her friend and nothing else maybe we can but not at the moment she is just a friend to me and she see it too.

"His just my friend" Dhey said softly.

I understand what she been through I understand why her tone is like that.

"Some who said who is coward to show their face" Alastor said.

"Hey enough, you did is wrong you can't force people what they don't want to do, come on Dhey let's go his a jerk anyways, we should not waste our time to him" I said grabbing her hands and start looking for Samuel and George.

I didn't notice sobbing behind me and I stop and look at Dhey I feel pity for her she been through enough.

"Hey, hey don't cry they are not worth to cry on the past is in the past" I said to Dhey.

"Tommy can you not bring this up in front of the two is our little secret" Dhey said wipe her tears away.

"Yes of course" I replied.

So Dhey and I go looking for the two and I see them playing fighting game we just watch them when they are finish.

"Hey guys" Dhey said.

"Hey Dhey, where is Tommy" Samuel said still focused to the game.

I rolled my eyes and I took a deep sigh"I am with her"I said sounds little bit annoyed.

"Hey you two are you two done" George said still focus to the game.

"Um yeah" I said trying not ignore what just happened earlier.

"Hey after this we go eat lunch right?" Dhey said.

"Yeah" George replied.

"That is so dry reply" I said try to light up the mood.

I heard giggling and I know is Dhey it's kinda working I guess I just look at her and smirk, she look at me with confuse look, she looks like what just happen with Alastor is just Thanos snap out of existents.

"What you look at me for?" Dhey ask.

"I just heard you giggled" I said with a chuckled.

"Oh Yeah" Dhey said with a smile.

Dhey know she feel a little better joking about George's reply, Samuel and George just look so confuse.

"Why you two acting weird" George ask.

"Nothing" Me and Dhey said at the same time.

"Oh ok then" George said rise one of his eye browse.

"Me and Dhey going to go one of the seat in the snack bar" I said.