Breakfast With A Friend - Chapter 10

Dhey is sitting on the dinning table and Tommy sit next to her calling with Ranboo, Denis is cooking for breakfast after a while Dhey and Tommy end the call with Ranboo and they sit on the dinner table silently.

But Dhey has a first time to break the silence so she start to speak up.

"Hey what are you doing later" Dhey said breaking the silent.

"Um I don't know yet maybe I should show you the city" Tommy said.

"That would be amazing Samuel should come long as well" Dhey with smile.

"You know David should smile more Dhey's smile is free and pure but David's smile cost money and other shit" Denis said.

Dhey gasp and she said "language" with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up Dhey" Denis said.

"Dhey you sound like Badboyhalo" Tommy said.

"Is not my fault Denis influence me" Dhey said crossing her arm has a fake frown on her face.

"Do I or is it Dad influenced us" Denis has a cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh true when mommy and daddy going come and visit" Dhey said has a experiment on her tone.

"Couple of 2 weeks they going to be with Tita (aunt) Ariana" Denis said.

"Wait Dhey you called her parents mommy and daddy" Tommy chuckled.

"Don't judge me how I called my parents" Dhey still crossing her arms.

"I heard they bring lola (Grandma) Del" Denis said with a smile.

"Oh shit" Dhey said.

"Daryl language" Denis said.

"Lola (Grandma) gonna ask those questions again" Dhey put her hands on her face.

"What's going on with her" Tommy ask.

"Is not a proper time to speak about this Tommy" Denis replied with a nervous smile.

"Oh ok" Tommy said still confused.

"I need to go to buy something nice to lola (grandma) when she is visiting" Dhey said.

"Dhey give you still trying being th favorite but you already her favorite" Denis said.

A/n: fun fact I am the favorite grandchild from both of my grandma's because I always the one who like to talk to them and they treat me better then my brother David, oh by the way my grandma in my mother side of the family always give me snack and money when I leave her house.

Let's go back to the story.

"What do you mean" Dhey ask.

"You are so blind she treat you better then us you stupid" Denis said.

"Fine you got me there" Dhey confess she is in the wrong.

"gezz you're that weak" Denis smirk.

"Remember what I always say Kuya (big brother)" Dhey said.

"Not again" Denis cross his arms and roll his eyes

"Giving up is not showing a weakness but it shows you don't care anymore" Dhey says her own quote.

Tommy giving a thumbs up and nodded agreeing with Dhey's quote and the two start talking again and they wait for breakfast, time past by, Denis finally finish cooking breakfast, Dhey and Tommy cheer, Tommy look so confuse but he knows he don't judge what are they eating, Denis made a Filipino breakfast, he cooks fried hotdog, sunny side up eggs, and of course rice.