Other than her leaving on her own in a car, they didn't find any evidence. Ladies of the family were in the palace and the news of her parents were kept hidden from Nasya.

The old empress hugged her great granddaughter and kept telling her stories to keep her mind occupied. Nasya started asking questions to the Empress.

Nasya: Empress Granny, why didn't Mommy or Daddy call?

Empress: They will call you dear...

Nasya: It's already night... I need to talk to them before bed...

Madhana cried when she listened to her granddaughter. The Empress signalled her to stop crying as Nasya was so sharp-witted.

Empress: princess, don't you know??? Your mommy is carrying your sibling and she might be tired... Your daddy is taking care of her...

So they might have fallen asleep....

Nasya: You're right, empress Granny. I won't disturb them. Let them call me in the morning.

Empress: Sweet child...

Madhana wished for the Empress's words to be true. But the reality was the polar opposite. She prayed for her children's safety. Prerna was sobbing in the other room and Oorvashi kept consoling her.

Oorvashi: Anni, you need to stay strong... I have never seen you crying...

Prerna: Suhasini is my sister, Oorvashi... If not for her, I will not be living this life. She is pregnant and enga enna padralo....

Mama enna thappu pannitaru??? Indha veetuku modha paiyana porandhadhe thavira... He did everything diligently but he is still being haunted by the demons of our past. They both are still getting hurt... Enaku romba kashtama irukku Oorvashi...

Oorvashi: I know anni... My brother looks huge but has an heart of gold. He can never see people cry. Ellarkum nallavar adhan ipdi aagudhu....

They both hugged each other and cried.

The Empress put Nasya in her bed. Madhana came next to her and tried to take her away.

Madhana: I will put her in her room to sleep, Mother.

Empress: Leave her here, Madhana...

Madhana: But...

Empress: Her smell reminds me of Adi. Inga irukkatum...

Madhana started crying understanding the old lady's pain.

Empress: Don't cry, dear.. He is our Sun... He will be fine...

-------

In the hospital,

Eeshwar: What is the problem, doctor??? Why is it taking so long??? How is he???

Doctor: His highness has inhaled dust and dirt from debris. He is having trouble in breathing. We are doing our best. He needs to come out of it.

Eeshwar: What about his condition???

Doctor: If his breathing stabilises, everything will be alright. Let's hope for the best.

They stood rooted to the ground.

------

Suhasini kept staring out of the window as she gazed at the stars. Her eyes were filled with emptiness of his absence. Big guy saw such a scene as he entered the room.

Big guy: Maa... Unga food.... Konjamachi sapdunga...

Suhasini: Enaku veanom....

Big guy: Maa... Chief vandhuduvar ma...

Suhasini: Un chief vandha enaku enna???

Big guy: En chief yaaru nu Ungalku dhaan theriyale...

She looked at him with confusion.

Big guy: En chief ellarkum romba pidichavar... Men respect him, ladies adore him and kids love him.

But he loves you more than anything else in this world and I know you love him too.. Illana Inga vandhurukka mattingale...

Pregnant ah irukkappovum neenga Inga vandhadhuku avare thavirthu vera yaar kaaranama irukka mudiyum...

She was shocked....

Suhasini: Nee????

Big guy: I'm Raghavan... Big guy is my nick name given by Chief when we were in military.

And my chief's name is Aditya Mahadev....

Suhasini: Aditya Mahadev...

She whispered his name at the same time...

Big guy: He informed me beforehand... Nethu night eh sonnaru en kitte... There are high chances that you would come here...

Suhasini: Enna????

-------

Previous night:

Adi: Raghav...

Big guy: Chief... Enna indha time le enaku call pannirukinga??? I have already sent you all the messages.

Adi: I know... This is not about work... This is favor...

Big guy: Chief, you gave me life... Enna idhu???

Adi: Things are not looking good... Naan straight ah Rajeev eh adicha power eh kaatra maari irukkum... Our country will face chaos and Ithanai varusham patta kashtam ellam waste aayirum... Adhanale naan ennaiye bait ah vechi dhaan Idhe seiyanum....

Big guy: Chief....

Adi: You don't worry about that... I'll take care of it. Naan un kitte pesa vandhadhu en wife pathi...

Naan illa nu therinja adutha nimisham he will try to lure her out... I have already warned her.. But I'm 90% sure.. She will not listen to me...

If she ends up at Rajeev's hand, I want you to protect her at any cost...

Big guy: Chief, she will be my first priority... I will protect Madam...

Adi: She is pregnant... So....

Big guy: Chief...

Adi: She is also claustrophobic...

Big guy: I will be careful, chief... Ivlo erangi neenga Idhe panni dhaan aaganuma????

Adi: He is a monster... He needs to be destroyed... I can bait my everything for this country... Ava bathram enna...

--------

She wept uncontrollably.

Suhasini: That's Adi... Adi is the only one who could say something like that...

Big guy noticed a difference in her tears. She wasn't acting as she did the whole day. She was really crying.

She wept and sobbed uncontrollably for a long time. Big guy waited for her slowly. He wanted to ask why she acted like a scaredy cat in front of Rajeev the entire day.

Big guy: Madam..... You? Whole day?

Suhasini controlled herself and looked at confused Raghavan.

Suhasini: I came here to bring that destroyer to this demon's doorsteps.

He was going to hurt our citizens. Adi can never forgive himself if something like that happened... Adhan naane vandhen...

Naan Inga irukradhu enaku aabathu illa... Avanuku dhaan aabathu... My Adi will come... I will watch that bastard die in front of my eyes...

Her eyes had the rage and conviction he had never seen in life. She looked like an angry goddess, Khali.

Big guy took two steps back in fear.

*Author's note: Hello folks, Good morning.... Have a great day.... Chapter epdi irukku sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments please...

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍