"Sharing is caring!" Rahzar x Clumsy Reader x FishFace!

After you met the turtles at the Area, you didn't get scared by them cause you were excited to see a amazing creature that was real just like you read about Animals, anime, Games, and stuff. Y/N and the turtles were friends for 5 months and they teach you how to be like them but instead Their father, Splinter teach you like that. Suddenly, they didn't told you about Shredder cause they don't want you to be scared, or maybe not go to search for him.

Warning: Language, Violence, blood, Sexual, and not for kids!

_______________________________________________________________

*At the sewer, Y/N and Mikey were eating some Pizzas and drink some sodas when you guys were watching their favorite TV shows*

"Oh yeah! Y/N! The show is on!" Mikey yelled, Y/N would ran out of the room, she would jump on the couch to sit next to Mikey.*

"Ooh! Coming! I want to watch the show!" Y/N said, Mikey would pressing the button to watching the TV.*

"Well, it's seem like you guys are getting along cause you always treating each other like a siblings.." Raph said, Y/N would look back at him.*

"Well, I'm always treat you like a siblings. Well, I'm a human, not a turtle." Y/N said, Mikey would throw a soda can away and hit you in the shoulder.*

"Come on, its doesn't matter if you were human or not. We can be siblings if you wanted to. :)" Mikey said, Y/N would smiled, and eat some pizza.*

"Yeah, Thanks. Plus, I know I'm such a dork. But I'm clumsy than that cause I am." Y/N said, Mikey would sip a other soda can.*

"Well, I think you're better than that." Mikey said, Raph rolled his eyes at him, then he would patting you in the head before he left.*

"Thank you guys, you're always there for me and took care of me. I mean, my parents died cause of the accident when I was little and an orphan." Y/N said, She would take a last bite of Pizza.*

"Well, not anymore! Master Splinter always treated you like a daughter! Just like his lost daughter.. Her real name is Miwa, but someone took her away, and name her Karai." Mikey said, Y/N would look at him, and dropped the soda can*

"Who?" Y/N asked, Mikey got shocked, and didn't say anything.

"Who? Oh, uhhh... OH! The shows is on! Let's watch it!" Mikey yelled, Y/N blinked twice and look at the TV.*

*at Shredder's lair, Rahzar was opened the door raging, and walk in the hallway with FishFace.*

"Hehe, Rahzar. Let's talk about it, I-I-I can explain!" FishFace said nervously, Rahzar would growls at him right in the face as he released his long claws.*

"Save it, bitch! We failed cause they stopped us from destroying the museum to steal a Golden vase!" Rahzar said angrily, FishFace felt nervous and tried to calm him down.*

"Please. Calm down, Bradford. I was supposed to steal that cause I'm the best thief in this New York but instead, I'm just a talking fish." FishFace said, Rahzar would growls, and walk away from him.*

"Hehe.. Well, this is not helping." FishFace said, he would follow Rahzar, they were bow down at their master Shredder.*

"They defeated you from stealing the Golden Vase and hunting my daughter." Shredder said, Rahzra would look at him.*

"Yes, master. I know it was that fast, but I'm sure there'll be not any problems again." Rahzar said, Shredder would be very disappointed at them.*

"If you failed me again, then you will.." Shredder said, he cut one of the foot soldiers, and they were gasped*