"Here, kitty, kitty.~" TigerClaw x Reader! ((Tmnt2012))

Since years ago, when you were little. You love learning about animals, and talking about them that you saw your mother worked at the zoo before. After Y/N grow up, she started to work at the zoo, and become a Zookeeper. Her favorite animal is a tiger and lion, but mostly she likes tiger cause she likes cats, and love the color orange. Have fun reading the story! :)

Warning: Blood, violence, sexual, language, and not for kids! Thank you! :)

__________________________________________________________

*At the zoo, you were feeding the mountain lions with the meat, and go to the next cage of Jaguars.*

"Well, hello fella! Hungry again? Here's come the meat!" Y/N said, she would puts the meat in their bowl, and the Jaguars would eating those food.*

"Phew.. Time for a break. Can't wait for feeding the Penguins soon!" Y/N said, she would go the food cafe to buy some of her favorite meal. She would grab it, and go the table to sit.*

"Hm! I love fries, and sandwiches!" Y/N said, she would take a sandwiches, and take a bite of it.*

*at home, you were sitting on the couch, and watching the animals shows.*

"Huh.. Cougars. I heard about that cat before.. Man, I wish my mother was there. But, she died.. At least, I still have my father. He lives out of the city. I mean, New York City was the best place to live.. Why did My father hates this town so much? Well, he knows I live here, he visiting me sometimes and every holidays. He love quiet place instead of this place, and always love hanging out the blossom where him and mom met each other before." Y/N said, she was laying down back on the couch, and look at the ceiling.*

"*sighs* I live in this fucking hotel, and all by my...self. Man, I wish I have a boyfriend this time. But There's a lot of guys around out there.. Shit, what am I doing!?" Y/N asked herself, and puts her hand on her face as she feels bad for herself.*

"Well, I guess there won't be anyway.. I mean, I don't know when am I getting a boyfriend soon. So my father would be like, Oh! I'm having a grandchildren! Boy, I have to make my father proud after I have to get a guy!" Y/N said, she would turn the Tv off, she was about to go to the bed, but she heard a noises from the rooftop.*

"Hm? What was that?" Y/N asked, she look up, and stare at it while she listens to it carefully.*

"*in mind* Hmm.. Who's at the roof? Maybe, the janitor, or maybe someone.. I have to go check it out." Y/N minded, she would grab her jacket, and puts on the shoe. Y/N would grab her phone, and puts it on her pocket Y/N would opening the door quietly as she takes a peek. She heard a stranger voice that sound like a men.*

"Hm?" Y/N confused, she saw a ... A tiger with a tallest zombie skeleton wolf!*

"Always Xever said to me. Oh! TigerClaw mights be hated you.. Cause you're a daug!" Rahzar said, mumbling about what's FishFace said.*

"That's ridiculous!" TigerClaw said, he puts his gun on his belt.*

"I know, right?" Rahzar said, Y/N narrowed her eye pupils that she saw a talking animals.*

"W-What? That's strange, I've never seen those things before. A wolf, and a tiger?!" Y/N said to herself quietly. She would grabbed her phone, she was about to take a picture of them, and the light got flashed from her phone to take a picture.*

"Huh??" TigerClaw confused, He look back, and Rahzar look at it too.*

"Shit! I forgot!" Y/N said, TigerClaw would take his hun out, and point at the door.*

"Who's there?!" TigerClaw yelled, Y/N look at the door, she quickly hide her phone on her pocket, then she would run downstairs to go back to her room. TigerClaw would chasing you down there with Rahzar, Y/N would closed the door behind her, and quickly calling 911.*