Ch 6 | Kidnapped

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Suzy brought the wet tissues from her purse.. she noticed Jia wasn't waiting there for her so she peeked inside the class.. But only Jisoo was there wiping her tears.. Suzy didn't think of anything else just dialed Jia's number.. After a few rings Jia picked up the call.. "Hello-" she said.. "Where are you Jia? I told you-" before she said something she heard some weird noise..

"Jia?" No one replied.. "Jia what's happening?" she said.. Still no reply.. She confirmed that the call was still ongoing after looking at the screen.. "HELP-" that's all Suzy heard... "JIA.. where are you?" she asked yelling but she didn't get any reply..

She rushed to Jisoo.. "Where is Jia?" she asked.. "She.. went to the cafeteria" Jisoo said not understanding the anxiety on Suzy's face.. Suzy didn't waste time but ran towards the path of the cafeteria.. Jisoo followed her not knowing the situation.. At some distance from the cafeteria near stairs Suzy found her phone on the ground with cracks.. "F*ck"

She said picking up and confirming it's Jia's phone.. "what.. what happened to Jia?" Jisoo said looking at the spilled coffee on the floor and Suzy holding Jia's phone.. Suzy didn't reply and just rushed down the stairs.. but it was too late.. She didn't find Jia anywhere.. Turning back she found Jisoo following her with anxiety..

She sighed and walked to her.. she put her hands on her shoulder.. "Go back home.. and don't worry about Jia.. we'll find her soon" she said.. Jisoo shook her head.. "Please Ms. Jisoo it's not safe to be involved in these types of cases.." she said and called the cab for jisoo.. Before Jisoo resisted she made her sit in the cab and left.. Jisoo was worried but didn't do anything.. Suzy on the other side walked into the Security room to check the cctv recording..

At first they didn't let her do that.. but hearing the Crimson Pack's name they didn't dare to stop her.. After going through some recording she finally found that particular footage.. She didn't recognize the kidnappers and that increased her stress level.. She emailed the recording to Jungkook and called him after gathering up some courage..

ᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

I was leaning back on a chair with my eyes closed taking a small break from the work.. Her morning figure came in front of my eyes.. Unknowingly a small smile formed on my face.. She looked beautiful in that outfit.. I opened my eyes thinking about her.. Only I know how happy I am to finally find my soulmate..

I almost marked her the moment I met her.. but my need to claim her as mine was so strong at the moment... I left without saying anything because she was clearly uncomfortable.. I'm still not sure how to handle her! She's very delicate and lovely... What if I unintentionally harm her?

I got a call from Suzy.. "What is it?" I asked as soon as I answered the call because it had to be something related to Jia.. ".. Luna.. Is kidnapped" she said.. I wasn't able to process that at first.. "I'm sorry sir" she said.. "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT" I said standing up from my chair.. My voice must have echoed the whole building..