.:66:.

Dream laid in the back of the car, holding George in his arms carefully.
"When will we be there???" He held the brunette up, letting him lay across the seats.
"Please hurry up!!"

"I do not know." Sapnap sighed as he continued driving, spreading down the road.
"I don't think Phil will enjoy us being here." He frowned slightly, glancing at Karl next to him.
"But- he made the right call when he said he had to grab something from his place- him and his entire crew are safe"

George winced flinching his back.
"ow.." he mumbled, nearly in tears of his burns.
"It hurts... badly..."

Dream looked down at George, having a worried look.
"Shhh- shh- it's okay.. we are close-" he had an anxious look.
"Hurry up! Please- I don't care if he's pissed off! I'm saving my fucking mate!"

The three pups sat confused, huddled next to Dream- they were scared of the situation.

"Mama-" Zuma hugged the top of George's head, nuzzling him faintly- or well tried too until he smelt the smoke and ash in his hair-.. making him lightly sneeze.

"Careful- zumie-" George weakly chuckled, wincing at the burns.

Sapnap looked in the rear view mirror.
"We will be quick-" he saw Dream staring at George, seeing the extremely worried look.
"Alright"

Dream took a deep breath, softly rubbing George's side.
"I promise you will be okay.." it dreaded him to think what would have happened if he didn't save George from the fire..
"Just hold on.."

George let out a weak wince..
"Hurry-" he whined, tilting his head up.
"It hurts really bad"

Before Dream could respond- Sapnap spoke up.

"Dream, we are here.." Sapnap typed into the dashpad, checking a message he got.
"Everyone else is going to head back to the mansion and see if they can get anything back." He quickly pulled into the drive way.
"Is George okay..!"

Dream nodded.
"Be mindful of the cops there- make sure that what can get us arrested is burne- oh no.." his eyes widened faintly.
"Fuck fuck fuck-"

"What?!" Sapnap didn't like that oh no-
"What is it??" He turned around, having a scared look.
"Is George okay-"

"no." George mumbled, shooting an unimpressed look at Sapnap.
"I'm not." He whispered quietly.

"The weaponry- the explosives-" Dream gripped his head firmly.
"It can bring the mansion down to the ground and cause further investigation-"

"Dude- the house is under Hannah's name... remember..?" Sapnap had a sigh of relief- this fucking idiot of an alpha.
"You never signed your name- you signed Hannah's name because at the time she thought it would be safer" he lightly chuckled.
"So she's the one in trouble."

Dream had a sigh of relief as he used one arm to quickly open the door.
"Whatever- I need to get George inside immediately." He held him close.

The three pups looked up, confused.

"Right- Come here-" Dream peaked each baby pup up individually, placing Elio and tallie in his hoodie.
"Stay in my hood-"

And they listened, they cuddled into dreams hood- the two peaking there heads out.

"Come on zuma- we need to get your mother inside." Dream scooped george carefully in a bridal position.
"Come on love" he slid out of the car with quickness.
"Be careful-"