.:22:.

.: one week later :. Christmas morning.
(8 am)

I'm not proud of this chapter but oh well, idgaf

"Fuck- how do I do this??" Dream sat on the floor, trying to wrap his gifts.
"Do I.. tape here??" He mumbled, trying to figure it out.

George was asleep soundly with zuma in the nest.

Zuma was laid on George's chest, purring happily.

Dream grumbled, trying to wrap his gifts... it's Christmas Morning and he still hasn't wrapped his gifts- he was to busy working...

He let George head back to the mall as few days ago with Sapnap and Karl to get some more gifts for everybody since he still felt bad what he got him- even though he loved the gift he got.

"WHY WONT THIS TAPE!" Dream growled, trying to tape down a flap down, getting pissed off over trying to wrap a present.

"Mmm... what..?" George yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly.. shit- he woke George up.

Dream perked up before turning around.
"Oh- uh.. sorry." He quickly apologized, sliding the half wrapped gift near the edge of the bed, hiding it from the omega.

"Didn't you say you were working tonight." George yawn again, sitting up.
"So you didn't need to work today..?" He carefully moved zuma on the blanket, making him comfortable.

"Uhhh." Dream awkwardly looked over his shoulder, looking at his mate for a split second.
"I finished early- and I was uh.. tying my shoe..?" He looked down at his feet- he wasn't wearing shoes.

George just looked at Dream so very confused.
"You don't have shoelac- you know what.. just come to bed.." he held his arms out, wanting to cuddle.
"I want to cuddle."

Dream sighed before getting up, and making his way over to the light switch.
"Let me turn off the lights first."

George just happily giggled, having his arms out for Dream still, ready to hug him.
"Yayyy" he mumbled tiredly.

Dream rolled his eyes before walking over to the omega on the bed.
"How have you been feeling..?" He took a step up and slid next to george on the bed.
"Have you been feeling Ill at all..? Anything wrong with you or the pup..?" He rested one of his hands on George's stomach.

"No dream, I'm okay" George lightly giggled, moving dreams hand away.
"I feel fine, just fat." He yawned, resting his head on dreams chest, his arms resting on his chest as well.

"Your not fat." Dream nuzzled George's cheek, wrapping his arms around the omega.
"Your perfect just the way you are and I love you."

Before George could respond- someone else did- cutting them both off.

"I love too!" Zuma chirped, holding his hands up happily.
"Mama and dada!" He gasped.

They both looked over at zuma in awe- cute.

"We love you too baby.. now come here." George rubbed zumas cheek before gently bringing him up between them.

"Very much so." Dream rested one of his hands on zumas back, nuzzling his other cheek.

Zuma had a happy giggle before looking up.
"Christ-mas...?"

Hes been excited for Christmas ever since George and Dream brought it up saying he could get free presents and spend time with family all day-

He especially wants to spend time with George and Dream since- Dream has been working all week and couldn't spend time with him.

"Have you finished wrapping your gifts Dream..?" George looked up at Dream, tilting his head tot he side... he didn't really believe that this alpha did any wrapping.
"Or we're you lazy and procrastinating again."