.:39:.

( clarifications about zuma- I do not know anything about baby's LMAO like 0, sooo- he a smart ass baby that can talk a 1 year old 😭😭😭)

Last chapter with angst- I promise.

George adjusted the sheets on the bed.
"It has to be comfy." He pat the sheets down.
"Got it?"

Dream nodded.
"Yeah.. cause I'm pretty sure if I fuck up.. you will kill me." He held the blankets off the floor, sighing.

"Yes, because I am very mad at you."  George growled, taking a blanket from Dream.
"First you tell me your dropped zuma- then my nest... you are on a roll."

"Zuma is fine." Dream hummed, nodding.
"He's a very smart kid."

"Mhm." George flicked out the blanket, making sure it's on all sides of the bed.
"I know- I read with him a lot.. he likes the picture books."

Dream chuckled before looking at the omega.
"Well- I decided to set up a schedule and I wanted to go through it with you." He looked down at his phone.

"Schedule?" George furrowed his brows, adjusting the pillows.
"What schedule?" He mumbled quietly.

"I work 4 hours a day- 4am to 8am.. you will still be asleep while I'm working." Dream looked George up and down.
"You still seem to be in pain." His eyes averted to his severely bandaged leg.

"I am... I am pregnant and I crashed on a motorcycle" George struggled to put the pillows on the bed.
"Of course I am in pain."

"Then lay down.. you need it." Dream frowned, tilting his head to the side.
"Please...?" He sighed.
"Your worrying me."

"After I'm done the nest." George lightly growled, padding down the bed- making sure the pillows are nice and soft.
"It needs to be perfect.

Before Dream could respond- they heard a light thud outside there door.

There attention turned over, and saw zuma waddle in.

"I fell." Zuma whined, rubbing his nose... he tripped straight into the door.
"Door mean."

"Hehe- he's like you, falling into doors." Dream looked at George, laughing a little- he remembered when he opened the door and hit George in the face.

"Stop being a dick." George put down his pillow.
"You need to be nic-"

George was cut off when he tripped on the small ledge that holds up the bed.

Dream quickly dropped the stuff he was holding, catching George.
"I got you." He smiled.

George grumbled.
"I don't want to be mad- but I feel mad-" he rested his head on dreams chest.
"I don't want to be mad..."

"George- it's okay... this happened last time- before you had zuma, remember?" Dream cupped George's cheeks softly.
"Your moods were all over the place."

"Yeah- I punched you in the face." George muttered, hugging Dream.

"Indeed you fucking did." Dream huffed, picking up George.
"That hurt you know." He frowned.

"It was a well deserved punch." George rested his head on dreams shoulder, nudging him.
"Very well deserved." He hummed- giggling.
"Out of love of course."

"Whatever, you can sit on the bed with zuma while I pass you the things to make the nest again." Dream placed him down carefully- not tripping on the ledge like George did.

George sat on the bed, laying on the pillows.
"Mhm." He stretched his arms- he wasn't going to sleep, but just wanting to lay down.

Zuma struggled to climb on the bed, tossing bunny and wolfy up before climbing.
"Mama!"