Chapter 24

JUNGKOOK POV

Even after we spend a lot of time together he only thinks about his work. So all this time he really didn't open his heart to me, he didn't try to love me.

I locked myself in the guest room, he kept asking me to open the door, he kept apologizing. But it was so hard to forgive him. I don't think this is a good fate, maybe my meeting with Jin was just a challenge and I failed in this challenge. I don't even want to be in this game anymore, I want time to repeat itself, I want to be there when Jimin took me to the convenience store that night. I want to hold his hand as long as possible.

I hate myself, why do I have to go through this, Jimin I need you!!!

I woke up, hoping this was all just a bad dream. I got out of bed and took a shower, after I finished I came out and saw Jin sleeping on the sofa without a blanket. Why is he still sleeping at this hour? But I decided not to care and walked into the kitchen.

Suddenly he got up and hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" I felt my shoulders wet, I turned to him and saw him crying.

"Please answer me"

I just kept quiet and continued cutting the ingredients without paying any attention to it.

"I miss you Jungkook, I know all this time you have always given the best for our relationship, I regret what I did, but I need this job, that night I had no other choice, I didn't even return the kiss, I'm sorry if you have to see it"

"Let go, I want to eat"

"No"

I let go of his arm forcefully making him let go of his hug. I finished my cooking and ate.

"You didn't make me breakfast?"

"You can ask someone else to make it" I took my food to my room and locked it.

SEOKJIN POV

He is very cold towards me, he has never been like this before, he is really disappointed in me, what should I do? Looks like I have to leave him alone, I have to go back to my apartment, maybe now he feels uncomfortable around me.

I tidy up some of my things, after taking a shower I knocked on his room.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, I know I made you very disappointed, I broke your trust and I made you regret your decision, I'm sorry. I will return to my apartment, I hope this can make you feel better."

I didn't hear any response from Jungkook, so I decided to leave.

[TIME SKIP]

It's been 4 days after I returned to the apartment, I really miss him, he never replies to my messages and never picks up my phone.

Right now I don't have much work, so I can go home early, I go to Yoongi's desk.

"Hey, looks like your work is done?"

"Yeah, finally I can go home early"

"I'm sorry I can't take you home, I still have a lot of work to do"

"It's okay Yoongi, I can go home alone"

"Where's Jungkook? It seems like you've been going home alone lately, are you two fighting?"

"Ah no, I just don't want to keep bothering him"

"Okay, be careful, Jin"

[TIME SKIP]

When I was about to open the door to my apartment suddenly someone hugged me from behind making my body flinch.

"Don't be surprised Jin, it's just me" Someone whispered in my ear.

I tried to let go of his hug but he still hugged me.

"Don't try to scream, I suggest opening the door so we can finish it inside"

"No, please, please let me go, I won't scream but please let me go"

"Do you want me to finish it here?" He started kissing my neck.

"No!" With a heavy heart I opened the door and he immediately pushed me in, he entered and locked the door behind him.

"Namjoon, please! I don't want to do this, I beg you"

He came up to me and slapped me in the face.

"You need this job right? Then follow my orders"

He immediately pulled my hand and kissed my lips forcibly, I tried to push him but he hugged me tightly, He kept sucking my lips.

He forced me into the room and laid me on the bed, I tried to push him, but he was so strong, I just cried calling Jungkook's name.

"He's not here, it's just me here"

"Let me go!!"

He tore my shirt, his body was on top of me kissing my neck and down to my chest, Jungkook please come I beg you.

When he took off his shirt and pants I knew what he was going to do next.

"No! No! don't do that, I beg you Namjoon"

"Why? You can't refuse Jin"

When he got up and tried to take my pants off I kicked him and tried to get out of the room but he grabbed my hair and pushed me to the floor.

"Please Namjoon don't do this!"

He slapped my face and forced my pants off, instantly he pushed his dick into my hole making my body jolt, I just cried and pushed his body away from me. But he moves his dick fast making me moan.

"Ahhh.. mmmph.. s-stoppp"

Suddenly I heard the sound of the door opening and I heard someone calling my name. That's Jungkook.. When I wanted to scream, Namjoon immediately kissed my lips.

"Ahh..Mmph..Namjoon..S-stop"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

He pulled Namjoon away from me and smacked him in the face so hard he passed out.I immediately got up and walked over to him.

"DON'T! I HATE YOU JIN"

He left me. I could see the anger in his eyes, what have I done, I just sat beside my bed, crying over what had happened. He saw me fucked by someone else.

JUNGKOOK POV

I really miss him, maybe I should meet him, I should listen to his explanation and apologize to you. He must be very sad about my attitude. I've never been this cold to him.

I decided to go to his apartment. When I get there I hope the door code is still the same. The door was open and when I entered I heard something from the room, and when I opened it... I regret coming here.

ARGHHH!!! what are they doing? I think he really regrets what he did, but.. Shit! I immediately ran to my car and left. In the car I just cried thinking about what I saw earlier, they had sex. I drove at full speed without realizing I passed a red light and.. only bright light I saw before all my vision went black.