Chapter 19

JUNGKOOK POV

He jumped at me and wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Please.."

"Please what?"

"I want you"I kept kissing him and carried him to bed, laying him down slowly, making my body on top of him.

My kiss went down to his neck, making him moan a little.

"Jungkook..aah"

"Hmm?" I just mumbled while continuing to kiss his neck and down to his collarbone.

"Did you miss this?"

"Miss what?"

"Doing this with Jimin?"

"Isn't it too painful to talk about it right now? I did this for you"

Instantly he pulled my shirt up, and opened it. I can feel his hands touching me, he caresses my back and starts to feel my chest and his hands start to go down towards my belt, he tries to open my belt but I hold his hand, stop kissing his neck and look into his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

He just nodded

"Say it Jin"

"I'm sure Jungkook"

After hearing that I let go of his hand and let him open my belt, I also took off his shirt and kissed his body again, somehow his scent made me aroused.

I took off my pants and pulled up his pants, as we were both naked on the bed, I could see his perfect body, his soft skin. I immediately kissed his lips passionately.

"Jin, I haven't felt this in a long time"

"Me too"

My kisses went down to his chest and stomach making him moan even louder. I touched his dick making him squeeze my shoulder.

I ran my hand across his dick and moved it slowly while looking at his face, his closed eyes and his moaning mouth.

"Ahh..Jungkook..Mmphh..i'm coming"

After a while, his semen spurted out and dripped down his stomach.

"Do you have condoms and lube?"

"Yes, it's in the desk drawer"

I got up and picked it up then came back and plugged it in.