Chapter 13

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up and when my eyes opened perfectly I was in my room, I remember last night I slept on the sofa.

I felt something stuck on my forehead, I took it, a small towel.

I looked at the clock, and it was 8 AM. Has Jin gone? He should have woken me up, why did he just leave.

I got out of bed and went out of the room, my eyes opened wide when I saw someone sleeping on the sofa in black silk pajamas, my eyes were really glued to him, he was so beautiful in those pajamas, Jimin's favorite pajamas.

I thought only Jimin would suit it, but seeing Jin sleeping in those pajamas, I think it really suit with him too, his fair skin, black hair, curly eyelashes, and plump lips.

I immediately patted my cheek and stopped looking at him, I rushed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

While I was busy in the kitchen, he woke up and came over to me. He touched my forehead, surprising me.

"Has your fever gone down?"

"Fever?"

"Are you not aware? Last night your fever was very high, so I took you to your room."

"You took me to the room alone?"

"You see anyone else here besides me?"

He laughs, he's so cute when he laughs, it makes me smile to see him.

"Sit down, the food will be ready soon"

When the food was ready I sat in front of him. I can see him eating, his face is so cute.

"I thought you were leaving"

"I should have gone, but I'm so sleepy, I only slept at 4 am"

"What? sorry Jin, it must be because of me, you sleep lately"

"Not only because of that, but I'm thinking about what happened yesterday, it's making it hard for me to sleep"

"Why don't you quit from your job, Jin?"

"Before he was not like that, I was also surprised when he dared to do that to me, I also can't just leave my job, I need this job"

"But what if he does something bad later?"

"Do not worry about me"

SEOKJIN POV

I felt he just looked at me and stopped eating, so I tried to stare at him.

"Why are you looking at me? Is there something wrong with my face?"

He shook his head, staring at the food, he didn't eat it, he just rummaged through the food on his plate.

"Is something bothering you?"

"Nope"

"Then why don't you finish your food? you just ate a little"

"You remind me of Jimin"

He looked at me, his gaze so deep, I could see his eyes were starting to watery.

"What do you mean?"

"The pajamas you are wearing, those are Jimin's pajamas, his favorite pajamas, he always wears it because he feels adorable when he wears it"

"Ah then I have to replace it"

When I got up from my chair he held my hand.

"No, Please. I really miss him, by seeing you wearing his pajamas makes my longing pay off a bit, I love seeing you wearing it"