Chapter 16

SEOKJIN POV

On the way home, Yoongi and I didn't talk about anything, there was only silence in the car, I think he was angry because I made him worry.

Arriving at my apartment, he came in and sat on the sofa in the living room. He called me and told me to sit down.

"Jin, explain to me, what's going on between you and Namjoon?"

"You're right about him, he's a pervert, he forced to kiss me"

"And why are you at Jungkook's apartment?"

"Long story, I'll tell you another time, now I'm tired"

"You tired? what were you doing all day with Jungkook? did you--"

"Yoongi, come on! Get rid of your dirty thoughts, I didn't do anything"

"I'm more curious about that, all day together doing nothing? Impossible"

"We watch a movie together"

"Yes, I know"

"How did you know?"

"The living room light is off while the TV is on, but strangely the TV screen doesn't show anything. Was the movie finished when I arrived? And why did Jungkook come out of his room? And why are you wearing his clothes?"

"Are you interrogating me now?"

"Yes, then what is your answer?"

"We didn't do anything" I get up from the couch and into my room, leaving Yoongi alone in the living room.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hand touched my lips, I instantly closed my eyes and remembered the moment his lips touched mine. It's been a long time, I don't think I'll ever do that again.

Tae, I didn't do it with love, maybe I wouldn't be able to do it with love. I did it just because I wanted to do it, will I regret it?

I took off my shirt, but when I wanted to open it, I could smell Jungkook's body scent clinging to this shirt. The scent warms me, just like when I smell Tae's body.

I opened it and threw it on my bed, when I saw the mirror my eyes opened wide, saw a hickey on my neck. Luckily Yoongi didn't notice this. I even forgot, Jungkook gave me a hickey there.

I immediately put on my hoodie and went out to meet Yoongi who was sitting watching TV in the living room.

"Is it cold in here? Why are you wearing a hoodie?"

"Yeah, I'm not feeling well"

"Then go to sleep, I'll be home after the TV show ends"

"Hmm Yoongi"

I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"What is it?"

"Do I need to move on with my life?"

"Of course, why are you asking like that? Is it because of Jungkook? Did he change your mind?"

"Seems like that, I'm not sure I can have a relationship with other people including him, I'm afraid the relationship is not because of love"

"Then? because of sex?"

"Yoongi why do you always talk about sex? Do all relationships need sex?"

"Then try kissing him"

"What for?"

"You can tell what love feels like when you kiss his lips"

"It's just nonsense Yoongi, in fact I don't feel anything"

"You don't feel anything? What do you mean? Jin.. what are you doing with him?" Yoongi looked at me suspiciously.

"I--I need to sleep, I'm tired, very tired, turn off the TV when you're done watching, BYE!" I ran to my room and locked my door.

Jin, what are you saying, why are you saying that, ahh you idiot!!!