"I can help, Daddy," Eri piped in, sparks of golden glow beginning to sputter from her horn but he was quick to decline.

"No, it's too risky. I don't want the bad guy to sense your power and come this way. I'm fine sweetheart, just don't look." Grunting, he pushed himself up, trying to regain balance on one leg, his senses going haywire as his hero instincts kick in, trying to alert him of the Nomu slinking around. Aizawa probably had less than 20 seconds to come up with a plan before it attacked but even his hands were tied. He knew he could always call for you but it appeared that All For One had other plans for you as the villain summoned quirk after quirk, trying to get close enough to drain your power.

No, Aizawa could only count on himself.

"Hold on, sweetheart, don't let go," he warned his daughter, biting the inside of his cheek as he formulated a plan. He had to retreat, swing away to the nearest hospital, and hope that Nomu didn't give chase. It was risky since he'd be putting the lives of civilians at risk. He prayed that local heroes were nearby.

And as the clock ran out of time, Nomu's muscles tensed, power ready to be unleashed as its dark eyes focused only on Aizawa, ready to sink its claws once again. Aizawa braced himself, urging his body to move quickly, purposely ignoring the trail of blood leaking down his leg and onto the cement floor, staining it crimson.

Behind him, he heard the impact of a body against flesh, metal slashing through bone, and the guttural roar of pain from the creature. Aizawa spared a second to glance at the commotion, and not once in his lifetime did he ever think the Hero Killer Stain would be there protecting him, standing tall with daggers covered in blood.

"What the hell," Aizawa cursed, landing ungracefully on the nearest roof. Eri giggled at the dirty language and Aizawa shot her an apologetic look, "Sorry, Princess, remind me to put some money in the Swear Jar." Leaning over the edge, he watched as Stain licked the blood off his blade, the tangy taste bringing a satisfying grin to the villain as the Nomu whined, its body slowly dying, paralyzed from the quirk. Aizawa made sure to block Eri from this, the scene was a bit too graphic for a girl her age. With the job done, Stain turned to look up at Aizawa before pointing at your body a few feet away, an "I didn't do this for you. I did this for her" message conveyed as Aizawa nodded in understanding, allowing himself to move away from the ledge, watching as Stain moved away, probably to hide in the shadows once again.

With the threat gone, the hero could finally focus on his leg, warning bells ringing as Aizawa registered that his leg had begun to feel numb. Allowing Eri to stand, he was quick to drop to the floor, peering closely at the wound, resisting the urge to touch the area with his dirty hands. Swearing softly to himself, Aizawa shook his head before looking up at Eri, "Angel, I think I'll take you up on your healing offer?"

Eri immediately perked up, trying to not focus too much on her father's leg, afraid she'll feel overwhelmed by the blood. "Really? But what about the bad guy?" On queue, a loud boom echoed across the campus, making her flinch as she turned around, squinting her eyes, trying to find you among the debris. You were hovering a few feet above the ground, your hands slightly moving in thought-out mannerisms as purple power began to ball up, ready to blast against All For One. Eri crouched down, clutching her ears as the building beneath her feet shook from the collision, coughing from the dirt kicked in the air. "Will Y/n be okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, your sister can handle him but we need to be quick about this. Remember your training?"

She nodded, scooting forward to kneel by his injured leg, hovering her hand above the open wound, trying to not breathe through her nose as a way to avoid the stench of blood. "Yes. Focus on guiding the light to your cut. Count to three and stop the light."