chapter 34

"I made breakfast for everybody!" You shout as bodies hurry around, trying to get ready and head to school. Standing in the kitchen, plates began to hover around as people snatch them from the air, shouting out their thanks over the chaos.

Noticing a ponytail, you call out to her. "Yaoyorozu, here's your plate, I made sure to stack it up- lots of protein."

She holds the plate you hand her, smiling softly upon realizing that you remembered. For her quirk to work effectively, she needed to consume a lot of food in order to create using her body's fat. "Thank you Y/n."

"No worries, better hurry if we want to make it on time."

The dining tables were occupied, people enjoying their breakfast as stories were told all around, each having something exciting to share about their internships. Taking a seat next to Kirishima, you listened to him talk about his time with Fatgum and how they teamed up with Sir Nighteye's Agency for an operation. Across the room, Tokoyami spoke about his time under the guidance of the Dragon Hero Ryukyu.

"Okay but I know we're all curious to hear about Y/n's internship!"

Mina's exclamation caught the attention of everybody as heads turned in your direction. Hagakure jumped in her seat, hands invisibly clapping. "Y/n, what was Hawks like? Did you get any pictures?"

"Toruu, haven't you seen? She posted a picture this morning!" Mina piped back, causing the girl to gasp and immediately pull out her phone.

She pulled up your account and yes, in fact there was a new picture. It was taken by Midoriya actually, on the night you had all patrolled together. The both of you were crouching on the edge of a roof, eyes barely visible through the visors you each had on. You looked like a mini Hawks, matching pose and visors. "I missed the notification," Hagakure groaned as her phone was passed around for people to take a look.

"We all saw the fight, I'm glad you're okay." Tsu pipped in, eyes kind as she ribbit'ed.

"Yeah that fight was hugeeee!"

"Your entrance was epic."

"No," Kaminari piped in, "her carrying and destroying that building was epic."

Nods went around, people commenting about their favorite aspects of the fight. "Well, I just happened to sense it so we went."

"What do you mean sense it? Were you not in the area?" Shinso asked incredulously, for the first time ever, his tired eyes were wide awake as he stared at you.

Finishing your food, you lean back in the seat. "No, we were patrolling a few cities over but I had my quirk mapping out for miles and something felt wrong, so we flew that way."

This caught Midoriya's attention, green eyes gleaming as he took out his notebook on hero notes. Opening up the page dedicated to you, he realized he might need more space. "That's right, your quirk sinks into the ground and various things to map it out, kind of like having eyes everywhere! Does that mean you expanded your range? But to arrive at Shimane that quickly, you must had flown at an incredible speed, Hawks himself is fast and you even kept up with him! That move you used as well- they looked like fireballs!"

Laughing at the quick report and analysis he did on you, you nod. "I've always been to reach out that far, I just never had a reason to do so. And I can keep up with Hawks, just need to work on my endurance. I even developed a move after Hawks, I can replicate his feathers, you should see it. Oh! The fireballs, yes that's condensed energy, it's actually-"

Your explanation got caught short when your alarm rang, a sign that class was about to begin in less than ten minutes. "Shit guys, we have to go."