24. One of the reasons why

*Pov Angelica*

I heard everything.

I heard everything he said even though I don't think he intended for me to do so.

I really was asleep at first but when I felt the dip in the couch when he sat. I woke up trying to be present for the much needed conversation between us. But now hearing all that I know the decision I made was right.

Eventually I being to open my eyes despite being awake from the very begin. 

"Well it looks like you really don't want to talk to me" he chuckles

"Actually upon further thought I don't. I made my decision but you wouldn't find out until later tonight. Now leave me be. I need to make us a late lunch in the kitchen and you are a constant distraction" I explain

His eyes light up but dim the second he hears me say "later tonight". He walks over to me and whispers

"How about you tell me now so I can finally kiss you with the knowledge that your mine?"

"Who said I chose you"

"Why wouldn't you I already know you can't live without me. Quite punishing me and let me remind you of how much you love another part of me" he says while sucking gently on my neck.

I moan in response to his words and my back arches closer towards him. His hands move to cup my breasts and my eyes roll back in my head. I push back further into him slightly grinding my hips. He growns into my ear and one of his hands travels to my hips steadying my movement and then slowly moving towards the hem of my dress then making it's way to my upper thighs.

My legs try to close when I feel his fingers closer to my clit but he holds them open. His other hand then moves to lightly grab my neck which he then bends back.

"I'm the only one that can make you feel this way, no one is ever going to satisfy you the way I can" he growns in my ear and a small moan escapes from my lips.

He then flips me over so that I'm under him and his lips press onto mine with passion and lust. His lips then travel down my neck nipping and sucking at my sweet spot

"I chose you" I'm finally able to mutter

He stops and looks up at me

"Finally, now let me show you one of the reason why" he responds before I'm consumed by his actions.