16. Patience is a Virtue

*Pov Angelica*

It's around 6pm when I hear let the babysitter in and get myself ready for my date with Dominic.

My date with Dominic. I never thought I would say that again.

I walk over to my wardrobe and look over the countless outfits I possess. I pick out a red mid length bodycon dress and add my diamond earrings Dominic gave me on our first wedding anniversary. I wonder if he will notice.

At 7pm I hear another knock on the door and head down stairs to open the door.

Dominic is standing with a bouquet of red roses in his arms wearing a black suit with a red shirt with the first 2 buttons undone.

"Wow you look even more gorgeous than I remember" he rasps as I take the bouquet from him.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I say as I hear him chuckle from behind.

I place the flowers in a vase and quickly head upstairs to finish off my make up and grab my black pumps.

As I walk down the stairs I can feel Dominic's gaze follow my every step. I walk over to him and place my hand on his cheek. His breath hitches and I move my lips to his giving him a quick peck. He groans in annoying expecting a little more from me.

"If all goes well you will get more later" I whispering into his ear slowly backing away. However his larger hand pulls me closer once again and my heartbeat quickens.

"I can't wait" he says with his lips only inches from mine.

As we walk out the door I see his black limo waiting for us

"Just like old times" I say

"Just like old times" he repeats back

I remember when we were together Dominic and I would go to events often in this very limo. I'm pretty sure the back seat of this limo has experienced some of the most lustful moments in our relationship

Dominic opens the door for me. I slowly slide in taking my old seat on the right side near the window. Dominic then slides in a closes the door behind him. The car begins to drive and not long after we stop infront of the restaurant. 

However before I have a chance to get out Dominic reaches over and encloses me in his grip.

"Are you sure you don't want to recreate any of the memories in this back seat?" He asks making my cheeks turn red

"No I'm sure I'm quite hungry actually, maybe later" I add while he whines in annoyance

"Patience is a virtue" I say as I climb out of the car smiling at him.