𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄

narcissistic, my god i love it

LOVE DIVE

Life wasn't fair. Where some were handed glory and gold on a silver platter, others had to loose themselves on their way to reaching it. It was a sad trek, but a necessary one. To reach greatness, one must be willing to risk it all. And she was.

Baek Jiwon was not a narcissist. She'd deny it, if you asked. She didn't really think she was better than everyone else, but in this world, it was kill or be killed. If she had to act all high and mighty to gain even an ounce of respect from the rest of the campers, she'd do it without a doubt. She was a fierce fighter, with killer instincts and good ideas, but she was always overlooked. And she hated it.

Maybe it was because she was a girl, or maybe because she was tiny (she was a whopping 5'1 and a half! the half is important) and everyone saw her as an easy target. Jiwon learned soon enough that she had to defend herself, because, in this world, nobody would do that for her.

Jiwon was prideful. She'd admit that. Years of training alongside her brothers and (sometimes) with her father at her side made her feel like she was going somewhere, like she would finally get to prove she was worth something.

When people looked at Jiwon, Castor, and Pollux, they saw their father. And, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Dionysus wasn't that bad. He genuinely cared about his kids, even if he had a weird way of showing it, and he was actually there, which meant a lot more to Jiwon than anyone might know, but that's besides the point.

When people saw Jiwon, they figured she'd be rude, sarcastic, and have a nasty temper. That wasn't necessarily false, she could be, at times, the spitting image of her father, but Jiwon was so much more than that. She wished the world could see it, but they were so blinded by their own ignorance they couldn't tell what was in front of them.

So, Jiwon learned. She figured, if that's what they wanted to see, she'd be just that. The ones who truly knew her, or took the time to get to know her, would see her for who she was. And the ones who didn't, well, it was their loss. Her father was the god of theater after all, and Jiwon never performed half heartedly. She would be someone people could respect. She would play her part perfectly, and, she hoped she wouldn't truly loose herself in the process. She was an actress, she'd let the others believe what they wanted.

However, Jiwon was not about to let the stupid son of Poseidon think he was better than her.

STARRING

TINKERBELL
( portrayed by kim chaewon )
BAEK JIWON

❝ TINKERBELL ❞( portrayed by kim chaewon )BAEK JIWON