Ch 5 | Omega trafficking

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ɪᴀ |

It's been months since I've been here.. And still there is no progress in our relationship.. I have tried my best to become the omega he would want.. But all my efforts are useless.. he doesn't even talk to me.. One last time I looked at myself in the mirror fixing my hairs.. For who am I even getting ready? It's not like anyone likes to see me.. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom.. The only difference in living here and with my family is that it's a little more luxurious here..

Suzy is doing her job.. Yeonjun talks to me out of pity.. And Jungkook.. doesn't care at all.. The only time I'm happy is when I'm with Jisoo.. I was wearing ripped jeans today.. I don't wear Jeans often.. but maybe.. Just maybe he'll notice me today.. Cause I looked my best today.. the jeans fit perfectly with my curves..

I walked out and locked the door behind

I walked out and locked the door behind.. turning back I saw him coming out of his room too.. he was wearing a black suit with black shirt.. From how much I know about him.. He loves black.. my eyes never left his figure.. my heart started beating fast as his eyes locked with mine even though it was for a second.. he looked at me from head to toe and passed by without a single word or greetings.. Not even a smile or change in expression in his eyes.. I formed a miserable smile.. he just doesn't care.. I took a deep breath and walked after him..

On walking downstairs I watched him go to the dinning room.. maybe for breakfast.. I lost my appetite.. so I just walked to the living room.. "Luna.. You're not having breakfast today?" Yeonjun asked.. making me pause and turn back.. I saw Jungkook sitting on the main chair for breakfast.. I shook my head.. "I'm getting late for university" I said simply lying.. If he tells me to eat breakfast.. I'll eat it..

Yeonjun nodded.. And I left as he didn't even glance at me.. On walking out I found suzy already waiting for me.. her eyes widened a little.. "You're looking beautiful today.." she said.. I chuckled.. "Thank you" I said.. At least someone noticed..

_______________________________

Jisoo had her arm wrapped around me and head on my shoulder.. Apparently her family has started looking for an alpha for her.. she doesn't like it but had no choice.. she promised at her home that she'll get married after graduation.. and we're graduating this year.. "I wish I could find my soulmate before graduation" she mumbled.. I comforted her by patting her back.. "you'll find him soon" I said..