Bon Jovi, Art Projects and D&D

After school, I walked into the woods. I made sure no one was watching before disappearing between the trees. I know, kind of stupid meeting with someone you don't know that well, in a place far from society, and without telling anyone. It's being part of society 101. I just didn't think it was a big deal... although sometimes it is. I walked for a few minutes while I wondered where the hell in these woods was I supposed to meet Eddie. I stopped walking as soon as I saw the wooden picnic table with the long-haired boy sitting across it.

"Hello, Sweetheart. Nice seeing you here." Eddie said.

"Don't call me sweetheart."

"Well, you didn't tell me your name earlier. And if you don't tell me now, I'll use the nickname I want." He replied with a playful smirk.

"I'm Y/N."

"Nice to finally be properly introduced, Y/N. Do you mind if I ask for your last name?"

"Santos-Henderson"

"Huh... kind of like the kid a few years bellow us. Dustin?"

"He is kind of like my brother."

"I didn't know Dustin had a sister." He said intrigued.

"He didn't until very recently."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing important." I answered as nicely as I could. "Hey, you said you were going to help me fix my project."

"I did not say that. I said I was going to make it up to you." He said with a smile on his face. "Which means, I'm going to tell you a secret about me."

"And how is that of any help to my current situation?"

"Well, you can do whatever you want with this information."

"No thank you. I'm good with the information I know. Nice meeting you anyways, Munson." I replied as I started to walk away. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Okay okay, Y/N! Come back! I'll help you with your art project. I'll help you fix it." He said as he jogged after me. "Come on, Sweetheart."

"I told you. Do not call me that." I quickly thought about my options. If I walked away, I would have Munson after me trying to find a solution for my problem all week. So, I thought the best option was to just let him help me with my project. "Fine. You can help me fix it. It's due tomorrow... so I guess I'll have to take you to my house to finish as soon as possible."

"Whatever you say, Y/N. I'm all yours." He replied as he made a small, princelike reverence.

"Don't get too excited, Munson." I guess we went from being curious to meet him, to wanting nothing to do with him.

He took me home on his... vehicle. Terrible driver by the way. And just before I died of a heart attack, we arrived home. Mrs. Henderson wasn't home, and Dustin was going to arrive soon since he used his bike. I unlocked the door and let mayhem into my home.

"Nice home you got here, Y/N."

"Thanks, I guess."

I led him into the table at the living room and brought my supplies down from my room. The project was about representing music through an artistic visual aid. I had chosen Bon Jovi's songs as the subject for my artwork. But now it was completely ruined, so I had to do it all over again and explain it to Munson. When I did that, his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Do you listen to Bon Jovi too? I took you for a Prince fan."

"I do like some of Prince's songs. It's just that I feel a greater connection with Bon Jovi. Besides, everyone will make a similar representation to Prince's style. I wanted to go in a bit of a different direction."