***

"And that's P4," Nate said as Daniella crossed the chequered flag. "Lewis P3."

"Well, I tried my best," Daniella let out a deep breath, finally easing a little hit after the constant battle with Charles. "But congrats to Lewis, he deserves the podium."

Daniella got out of the car at the same time Charles did. Both were tired but shared a quick hug, exchanging a few words before making their way to congratulate their respective teammate.

She ran to Lewis and hugged him tightly, happy for her teammate. Lewis can't help but laugh.

"I am so happy for you," Daniella said with a smile on her face as they let go of each other.

"And you are the driver of the day," Lewis pointed out. "Not bad."

Max tried to not look at Daniella as he pulled away from his team. Usually, no matter what she would go and hug him but just like last time, he doesn't think she is even going to say a word to him.

He was surprised when Daniella went over to him and shook his hand, congratulating him on his win. But before he could say anything she left.

***

"I already have your drink here so you don't have to wait at the bar," Daniel handed Daniella the glass as soon as he spotted her at the club.

"Thank you, Daniel," The Mercedes driver smiled.

"And did you do something to your hair?" He put in the effort to seem genuine. "Because there is something different and you look exceptionally beautiful today..."

"I still don't trust you," Daniella said in a singsong tone before tasting her drink as she looked around.

"But you are getting close though, right?" Daniel flashed her one of his bright smiles.

"Not really, no," She shook her head before walking away.

Charles' face slightly lit up when he saw Daniella. She approached Alex and George as the rest were nowhere in sight.

"You are late," The Ferrari driver pointed out.

"Yeah... I fell asleep," Daniella replied honestly.

"We can tell judging by how you are looking," George rudely commented as he rolled his eyes.

Charles and Alex shared a look, not expecting George to be that rude.

Daniella looked at the Williams driver and shot him a fake smile.

"I know you can't keep your eyes away from me Russell, but do you really have to be this rude to cover that up?" She calmly, yet teasingly asked, making George's face turn red.

Charles and Alex can't help but chuckle which turned into a fake cough when George glared at them.

"I... I need another drink," George stuttered before walking away.

"Wow!" Alex shook his head. "He really is..."

"Oh look, Lando and Carlos made it," Charles excitedly said as he pointed at the duo. "I thought they weren't coming."

Daniella looked at the newcomer and decided it's best to quietly leave, not wanting to get tangled with them at the moment.

Carlos looked around when Charles informed him that Daniella was there but his eyes couldn't find them, but he was not worried. The night is still long.

Daniella was on her way to find Sophie or Mick but her clumsy inattentive self once again bumped into someone, but luckily didn't spill her drink.

"I am sorry," the familiar voice said.