66

Daniella woke up the next day and immediately was greeted by Max with a soft gentle smile, he was lying beside her and was playing with a few strands of her hair. She turned to her side to face him and both their face lit up.

They had a long and serious discussion the previous night about their relationship and both agreed to give it a second shot as soon as Max and his lawyers fix his contract so that no issues like the publicity stunt arise again. Max told Daniella how Christian was upset by his actions but he didn't want to lose his driver so agreed to change some clauses in the contract. But until the issue is fixed once again their relationship has no label.

"How long have you been awake?" Daniella softly asked, her voice barely audible as she gave him a small smile.

"About five, ten minutes," Max replied.

Daniella ran her fingers through his messy hair, making him close his eyes in comfort as she trailed her hand down to his cheek and gently caressed. Max held her hand and brought it to his lip and pressed a kiss.

Their moment was interrupted when Daniella's phone started ringing. She groaned and pulled her hand away from Max's grip to pick up her phone from the bedside table.

She let out a sigh as she showed the caller id to Max who just chuckled.

It was Lando who was calling, no doubt to talk about her and Max.

"The person you are calling is not in the mood to talk to you right now since it is very early and haven't had breakfast," Daniella answered the call and sarcastically said, not giving Lando any chance to say a word. "Please call again four or five hours later."

Max laughed as Daniella ended the call and tossed the phone aside.

"He is going to be so pissed," Max said as he pulled her closer.

"Yeah but he will be fine once I agree to go play golf with him," Daniella replied as she cozied up to Max. "It will be torture but I think I will survive."

Max chuckled and placed a short but sweet kiss on her forehead.

"So what shall we do till he calls again?" Max asked. "And I am sure if you reject his next call he will show up here."

***

Max didn't want to go home since both he and Daniella will fly to Spain next for the upcoming Grand Prix and he wants to spend every minute with her till then, or till it was time to go to his home and get his luggage.

"I can think of at least a dozen other things we can be doing right now but.." he kissed Daniella's cheek who was doing her yoga on the balcony.

"Care to join me?" She smiled.

"I will just do my own workout," Max pointed at the workout equipments on the other side of the balcony. "While looking at you."

Daniella smirked but couldn't hide her blush.

***

"Okay, I really need some bleach now," Lando groaned as soon as he entered Daniella's house. He didn't expect to see Max standing in the kitchen shirtless, looking inside the fridge.

Daniella ran after Lando after closing the front door. She gave a sheepish look when she saw Lando looking shocked and Max stood there with a guilty look.

"What have I done to deserve this?" Lando sighed as he looked at Daniella.

"You came here unannounced so...probably that's why," Daniella sheepishly said.

Max nodded in agreement as he closed the fridge.

Lando rubbed his eyes. He can only imagine what his friends have been doing and the more he thinks about it the more it shows on his face how he is feeling.

"I just came here to understand what exactly is going on but now I feel like I am traumatized," Lando said in a defeated tone.

"Do you want to sit down?" Daniella asked as she gently pushed him towards the kitchen counter.

Lando nodded and took a seat.

"I will go put on a shirt," Max said and ran to Daniella's bedroom.

"I should have listed to Luisa and waited for you to call me back."

Daniella can't help but chuckle. She poured Lando a glass of water and he drank it within seconds. Soon Max came back to the kitchen and joined them. Lando groaned once again as Max took the seat beside Daniella and they shared a look.

"Are you sure you want to know everything?" Daniella cautiously asked.

"Yes," Lando reluctantly nodded. "But please don't give unnecessary details," he gave the duo a pleading look, and Max and Daniella understood what he meant. They tried to control their smile.

"Okay..so it all started last year," Max started.

"Last year?" Daniella interrupted. "I think you mean this year."

"No," Max smiled and shook his head. "I made my feelings and intentions known to you this year, but it all actually started last year."

Daniella can't help but blush, and Lando can't help but sigh. He really regrets putting himself in this position, but he needs all the facts before he decides whether or not to tell Carlos.

**********

A/N: Some fluffs after a long time. I think Max and Dani deserved that.

Does anyone feel bad for Lando?

What do you think will happen in Spain?