Canvas^❤️💙

The redhead sighed gently, looking up at his lover through half-lidded eyes. He raised his hand to the blonde's cheek, brushing the tears away.

"Why the sad face, Kats?" He murmured, tilting his head. The blonde only shook his head and continued his quiet sobs, holding the other's shaking hand in his own.

"Do y' have to go so soon...?" Katsuki whispered, looking at the redhead sadly.

See, the thing was, both these men had been dreading this day. The day that they'd be separated. It was time to let go.

"Hey, Kats... You know I love you, right?" The blonde nodded. "Then that's all that matters. It's time to let go." He smiled softly as the doctor entered the room. He nodded gently, and turned to Katsuki, pulling him closer.

"I love you, Kats." He whispered, pressing his lips against the other's for a moment, and releasing him. "Don't rush, I want you to live as long as you can. Go see the other's, give them my best wishes, and I'll see you in a bit."

The doctor gave a soft nod to the pair, and turned to the redhead's IV tubes.

And he was gone.

Katsuki let out a soft sob, laying his head on the hospital bed. He went on to do exactly as the other said, of course. Not locking himself away, yet still being his normal self. He did all the things he promised he'd do when Eijrou was gone, and so much more.

Eijrou hummed softly, walking down the lit tunnel. He smiled as he came to a room full of photos. Photos of him and his lover. There was one of their wedding day, another of their first kiss, courtesy of Mina, of course, and then there was his favorite. One of him, his friends and Katsuki in high school, on graduation day.

He smiled lightly, then turned to find himself in a field. A field of sunflowers. They'd always been his favorite. He hummed softly as he came apon a clearing. An at the center of it, a blank canvas, and all of his things. He smiled, sitting on the stool in front of the canvas and picking up his brush.

A beautiful gift for when his lover arrived, he decided.

---------------
UGH 397 WORDS IS PAINFUL WHEN YOU HAVE AN EMPTY BRAIN AT FIVE IN THE MORNING. Also I believe in artist kiri supremacy.