Chapter 14

Three months has passed and everything's going well, it's back to normal.

"Ma..."

Ashtherielle's who's smiling while rubbing her mother's cheek and smiling.

"Bunny, I told you to stop sitting on your mother's lap."

Larkis took Ashtherielle from her mother and carried her, Ashtherielle push Larkis' face.

'Get your face away from me.' Ashtherielle thought.

"Hm..."

The two gaze at Astoria whose smiling while looking at the two of them.

"Don't strain yourself, your pregnant."

Astoria is sitting on the chair her stomach is a bit bigger, as the sunlight reflects through the window her golden hair dazzle and her emerald green eyes shines brightly.

'Mother is three months pregnant, and the child she's bearing is the male protagonist of the story I was reincarnated.'

"This pass few days you seems to frown every time, is something that bothers you, my darling?"

Astoria became worried as she gently rub Ashtherielle cheek, Larkis sigh and stroke Astoriaʼs head.

"Don't worry, she's been always like this."

By Larkis' answer Ashtherielle was annoyed and headbutt him, Larkis does not seems to be bothered why what she is doing that made Ashtherielle more furious.

'This jerk.'

Another normal day have passed.

Today is a peaceful day in the manor of Askart, the sky is bright and sunny and the birds are flying freely.

"Princess, young master where are two heading?"

Ashtherielle's silky silver hair is tied twin bun, she wearing a pale blue dress.

"Little cousin and I will be playing."

Luis standing next to Ashtherielle while holding her hand, answered Ran's question while smiling.

"Okay. But please be careful, both of you."

Ran smiles while looking at the two walk away from her while Luis is holding his cousin's little hand.

"Little cousin, are we really allowed to see him?" ask worriedly.

"Hm."

Ashtherielle nod, confidently by Luis' question but he is still look worried.

"Young Master, Princess. What are you doing here?"

A knight who is guarding outside the room asked Luis and Ashtherielle, Luis is nervous but he step forward.

"Little cousin and I want to play with the boy!" Luis said and the knight sigh.

'Not bad from a trembling child.'

Ashtherielle's look at Luis hand that was holding her hand it was trembling.

"But I can't do that."

"But I want to!"

Ashtherielle let go of Luis' hand and act like she is about to cry at the knight that avoided her teary and trembling eyes.

"Let us enter!"

"But princess his highness will get angry."

The knight insisted and smile to Ashtherielle.

'Should I kick his feet?'

"Excuse me sir knight. Let us get through and that's an order!"

Ashtherielle's was about to kick the knight's feet as Luis step forward and said those words.