Chapter 13

Two days have passed since a young boy came to the grand duchy of Askart that was said to be the Grand Duke son's.

After the incident the Grand Duchess Astoria Askart have fallen into a deep slumber for two days, she is still sleeping on her bed up till now.

The physician and Marchioness Larissa Suleira was clueless about what's happening to the Madame

The empress delivered a message to the Grand Duke using her power for convenience that the "Grand Duchess have fallen asleep for two days and still not waking up." and also a threat message, "I'll kill you, you bastard!"

And another two days have passed since then, Ashtherielle pass out and got ill after not eating properly, and the Grand Duchess is still in slumber.

"Princess, his highness will arrive tonight."

Ran said to Ashtherielle who was lying on her bed with wet towel on her forehead.

"Please be well my princess."

Tears starting to fall from her eyes, she gently hold Ashtherielle little hand and kiss it.

'Mother.' Ashtherielle thought and as a tear fall.

At the same time, Larissa who was sitting on the chair next to the bed where Astoria is laying.

"Ria, please open your eyes..."

Larissa is begging, she smiled but tears is still falling from her eyes.

"Your daughter, is sad and ill..." Larissa lay her head on the bed, "My niece is suffering, she need her mother."

And at the night the Grand Duke who went on a expedition last two weeks to the north's border by the emperor's order, as he arrive he hurriedly run to where his wife while sweating and breathing heavily.

"Ria!" He shouted, worriedly.

As soon as he opened the room he walk to his wife while both of his feet were trembling, sleeping with a peaceful expression on her face.

"Ria, please. Open your eye!!" he hugged her and started to cry, "I'm begging you, my wife!" he shouted, embracing her wife gently.

"Larkis...?"

With a sweet voice made Larkis paused, he embrace her more tightly and couldn't help his tears fall.

"My daughter?."

With tears fall from her eyes, she stared crying while looking around.

"Where... Ashthy...?"

She push Larkis away and stands up, after taking two steps she fall on her knees.

"Ria, calm down... Let me take you to her..."

He said as he help her stand up, a cold gaze was given to him.

"I can handle my self. Don't bother."

By her words, Larkis clears his throat and carry her out of the room.

"Ria, I'll tell you everything tomorrow." he stated with low voice, "But now, our daughter is first."

She clenched her fist and buried her face on his chest, while biting her lower lip and tears falling from her eyes.

"Your Highness!!"

Everyone the pass by was happy and delighted after seeing Astoria and Larkis.

"Your highness my lady!"

Ran who just came out of Ashtherielle's room was very delighted and crying in happiness after seeing Astoria smiles at her.

"Oh? Greetings and honor to the Grand Duke of our estate!" Ran formally greeted the Grand Duke.