repeatedly [M]

[M] top!jinni

Plz comment 🤸‍♀️

just like the "quiet" chapter but different.

Nmixx's company gave them three weeks off after they finished promoting their song "O.O."

Except for Sullyoon and Jinni, the members went home to their families. Sullyoon and Jinni made the decision to spend time together.

Now they're doing unexplainable things.

Jinni's pov:

"I knew you liked it rough," I said, thrusting my three fingers into my girlfriend's pussy with my deep voice. Not even a minute and sullyoon looks like she's about to explode.

My left hand went to grab her left boob. I squeezed it hard, pinching her swollen nipples. Seeing her whimper gives me more power than she does.

I really want to fuck her relentlessly, as if she were my slave and I was her cruel master. I love how she just allowed me to use her body.

My fingers inside her and my hand around her breast were removed. When I pulled it out, she whimpered. She moaned and crawled to her pillow, flipping her body.

Is she thinking I'm done now? Poor her.

My hands grasped her legs and pulled them towards me. As she attempted to escape, she let out a high-pitched scream, but I grabbed her legs tightly, causing her to whimper.

"We are not done yet, Yoona." I told her, making her stop. "Love..." she mumbled, pouting, as she stared at me with puppy eyes.

"No way. I'm not falling for your charms," I muttered as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I put my hands on her breasts. Her right boob was claimed by my mouth. Biting her erect nipples and sucking it.

My right hand went straight for her pussy. She continues to groan as I rub my two fingers into her wet folds. "That's right, fucking moan my name," I whispered, leaning in close to her. Her little mouth let out sighs as she tightly closed her eyes.

"Ahh!!" she cried, arching her back every time I moved my fingers within her wet folds, feeling how tight and wet she is.

I locked my gaze on her sweaty face. I leaned in close and mashed my lips on hers. I began aggressively sucking her lower lip, causing her to gasp, giving me the opportunity to place my tongue inside her mouth. I explored her mouth from every edge.

The kiss was broken by me. Her body is already trembling, I see. My lips curved into a smirk. I watched my fingers as they went in and out of her pussy. As I began to quicken my speed, I licked my bottom lip. "Ugh!" she moaned. I chuckled and inserted another finger into her pussy. Oh, I forgot, her pussy was turning red. She is sensitive.

My free hand reached for her neck and choked her. Her hands found a way to grasp my hand, which was choking her. She opened her eyes and looked at me with those stunning eyes that I can't get enough of.

I stopped when she came. I pulled my fingers out, removed my hand around her neck. I moved her waist and legs in the desired direction. I leaned over her pussy and began to devour her.

She clutched the bedsheets tightly and moaned loudly enough for the neighbors to hear, just kidding.

As I slipped my tongue inside her overstimulated pussy, the bridge of my nose hit her clit. Every time I pushed hard on her body, she flinched.

I continued till she hit her peak. Her cum overflowing inside my mouth down to my chin. I leaned back and swallowed everything down to my throat, not wasting a single drop.

I reached over her and kissed her lips, which she slowly responded. She broke the kiss with a tired smile and a weak gaze at me. "Enough for today hah—..." she murmurs, closing her eyes completely. I laughed at her cuteness and kissed the tip of her nose before laying next her and covering ourselves with the comforter. I drew her body closer to mine and hugged her gently.