Yoona

"This is so much fun!" Yunjin, a nine year old exclaimed happily as she and her bestfriend Yoona were playing with snowballs. She laughed as she hid her head so Yoona won't throw the snowball on her face.

"I'm going to get you, Yoona!!" she exclaimed as she bent down in the snow and quickly built a snowball. Yoona smiled and showed her teeth as Yunjin stood up and raised the snowball. Yunjin returned the smile before throwing the snowball towards Yoona's chest.

The both were laughing and having fun. Yunjin enjoys it so much. "Here comes the biggest snowball!" Yunjin shouted, air can be seen as she spoke. Yoona laughed at her and jumped with both palms lifted. She waved with both hands for her one and only friend to throw the snowball.

"And here's the ultimate snowball—" she didn't finish her sentence when the snowball broke and dropped on her head.

They both laughed loudly as yoona bends down to build one.

Yunjin was watching her bestfriend make a large snowball when her jaw dropped when she saw Yoona holding the snowball without struggle. Yoona said, "Yunjin! Behind you!" Yunjin furrowed her brows and looked behind her, but there was nothing. A large snowball hit her as she turned her head back, causing her to fall to the ground. Yoona had fooled her, so she chuckled instead of getting angry.

Instead of standing, she just spreads both of her arms and legs as she waved it through the snow, creating a snow angel.

Yoona smiled and dashed over to her, where she sat alongside Yunjin and copied her actions. To be honest, this was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

They both laughed as they did it together. Both of them smiled as they stood up from the snow angel they had made.

"You did a great job, Yunjin!" Yoona exclaimed, giving her a thumbs up. "You, too! We both did an good job!" Yunjin happily exclaimed as they drew closer together and their hands met, which Yoona held and turned her head to Yunjin.

Yunjin looked back at her as she smiled at her. "Let's be bestfriends forever!" she said, and Yoona's smile faded somewhat but still smiling.

"Of course, Yunjin-ah," Yoona responded, her voice cracking slightly on the 'course.' Yunjin smiled at her, breaking their grip and raising her pinky finger.

Yoona chuckled and said, "You don't have to do that, Yunjin-ah!" Yunjin pouted and shook her head. "No! Promise me you'll always be my best friend until our hair turns white!"

Yoona simply laughed at her and nodded, saying, "Fine, Promise!" as she linked their pinkies together. Yunjin smiled back, and they both burst out laughing.

"Let's play again!"

"Sure!"

Meanwhile...

"She's having a lot of fun, but why does she keep talking to herself like she's with someone?" Yunjin's mother wondered as she watched her daughter play alone. "I'm not sure either...but the way she raised her pinky earlier makes me curious..."
Yunjin's father stated while sipping his hot chocolate.

They both shrugged their shoulders as they watched their daughter play alone.

end